What if your network could help you personalize care, streamline clinical workflows, optimize business operations, and facilitate security across your organization?
Cisco DNA for healthcare means faster, flexible deployment and simpler management of an intelligent network to help your IT teams get up and running in days instead of months. “By building a more intuitive network, we are creating an intelligent platform with unmatched security for today and for the future,” said Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins on announcing The Network. Intuitive.
Cisco DNA for Healthcare enables you to:
- Personalize engagement for patients and care givers, from mobile wayfinding to seamless scheduling to data insights that can lead to better care
- Improve business and clinical communications across the care continuum, creating a more mobile workforce with secure wireless access to telehealth applications, patient data, and resource tracking
- Streamline operations through simplified networks, automatic provisioning, and consistent network-wide management, enabling lower costs and faster deployment
- Facilitate security for patients and research through network-as-a-sensor threat detection, containment, and response
- Enhance protection for medical devices, including context-aware access control to guard against ransomware
Cisco DNA for healthcare is revolutionizing how you design, build, and manage your hospital, clinic, and research networks. Check out the infographic below to learn more about what the intuitive network can mean for you.
Stay tuned for two more installments in our Cisco DNA for Healthcare blog series, which focuses on network security for healthcare and what you can do to make your hospital digital ready.
Learn more about DNA for Healthcare at cisco.com/go/dnahealthcare.