Cisco Live US is just days away, and we’re ready to show our customers, partners and colleagues the impact of Cisco technology in the healthcare industry.
Whether you’re attending Cisco Live US (CLUS) for networking, continuing education or technology inspiration, there’s certainly something for everyone.
So, as you build out your Cisco Live schedule and begin to make plans for the event, don’t forget to include the healthcare demos and theater presentation in your calendar.
On Monday, July 11th at 6:30pm, we’re hosting a theater session on security in healthcare. In this session, expert Jason Mortensen will focus on the strategy for a Threat-Centric security model to address security needs in your healthcare environment. Click here to add to your schedule today.
Additionally, we’ll have seven demos in the World of Solutions (Zone 1). Stop by to learn more about the following solutions:
- Secure Devices and Patient Data with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) and Trustsec: This demo illustrates how access management can be simplified, consistent policy enforced across the network, and the overall operational expenses for healthcare organizations reduced.
- Remote Patient Observation: This demo illustrates how workflows for care providers can be improved with a centralized approach to patient observation, improved staff satisfaction and patient safety.
- Scalable and Secure Connectivity Platform with Cisco Care Access Kit: This new solution is comprised of Meraki APs and security components along with desktop video collaboration endpoints.
- Automate Communications with Cisco Tropo platform: This demo showcases a cloud API platform that enables healthcare customers and developers to embed real-time communications within their applications.
- Empowering Digital Health Innovation with Cisco Connected Health Interoperability Platform (CHIP): This demo illustrates how multiple silos can be broken down in a healthcare ecosystem by providing a seamless patient experience throughout the continuum of care. Experience an integration platform of EHR systems, laboratory and healthcare devices.
- Improve Wellness and Patient Experience with Cisco Extended Care: This demo illustrates personalized Collaboration platform for telehealth workflows. It highlights integration with Epic EHR.
For more information about Cisco Live including registration, session and event information, please visit the CLUS site.
Not attending Cisco Live? Follow along as we share updates from the event on our Twitter (@CiscoHealth) and Facebook (Cisco Health) accounts as well as our healthcare blog.
Looking forward to see you there.
Great post. Keep writing such kind of info on your page. I m really impressed by your blog.
Comments are closed.