HIMSS17 is over, but the drive toward innovation and digital transformation will continue! According to Modern Healthcare, 42,287 providers, C-suite executives, IT managers, clinicians, government employees, and vendors from around the world attended the conference, which was held last week in Orlando, Florida. Cybersecurity, cloud, EHR ease-of-use, patient engagement, and interoperability were the key issues that attendees are interested in solving for their healthcare organizations.
If you were at HIMSS17 and had the chance to visit the Cisco booth, thank you! We know how busy the show was, and we truly appreciate you taking time to learn about Cisco healthcare solutions that can help you personalize patient engagement, deliver remote care and collaboration, and simplify clinician workflows, all while maintaining security and patient privacy.
Here are some highlights of our presence at HIMSS17.
On Tuesday, February 21, healthcare executives and specialists gathered for the 10th Annual Cisco Connected Health Summit, co-sponsored by Optum, to hear customers share stories about empowering new innovations in care delivery:
- Cracking the Code on Secure Clinical Communications: How HCA Tackled one of Healthcare’s Most Common Challenges, Annabaker Garber, CNIO, HCA
- Expanding Access to Care for Kids and Families through TeleHealth, William Kennedy, MD, Chief of Pediatric Urology, Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital at Stanford
- Enabling Care Transitions Through Mobility and Extreme Customer Service, Patrick Hale, Chief Information Officer and Executive Vice President, VITAS Healthcare
- Improving Patient Care and Population Health with Analytics, Jennifer Kuroda, MSO Quality Improvement Manager, SwedishAmerican Health System
In the Cisco booth, we showcased these innovative healthcare solutions that can be deployed now to connect patients, clinicians, processes, data and things in a meaningful way:
Personalize Patient Engagement
Foster patient education and satisfaction with onsite and mobile experiences:
- Patient Connect: Deliver personalized information and services at the point of care. Watch the demo now
- Contact Center: Integrate your Cisco Contact Center and EHR for a complete view of patient data.
- Connected Health Interoperability Platform (CHIP): Secure, cloud-based solution for accessing health data from a variety of sources.
Simplify Clinical Workflows
Help care teams work better, with each other and with patients:
- Location Services: Wayfinding and asset tracking for efficient clinical operations. Watch the demo now
- Cisco Spark and Spark Board: Cloud-based voice, video and collaboration service that unifies clinical communications.
- Extended Care: Unify infrastructure components and devices to enhance the patient-doctor experience.
Keep your Network Safe and Agile
Address physical and cybersecurity, patient privacy, and regulatory requirements:
- Cisco Umbrella: Protect devices on and off the network from ransomware. Watch the demo now
- Medical NAC: Identify and protect medical devices and patient data from network threat.
- iOS Mobile Solutions: Show seamless integration between Apple iOS and Cisco collaboration.
- Cisco Meraki: Cloud managed WiFi and video surveillance.
At HIMSS17, we displayed our new roadmap to support digital transformation for healthcare providers. Through the power of digital technology, Cisco empowers healthcare organizations to innovate across the continuum of care.
We look forward to working with you on your digital transformation, and we encourage you to engage with us on your favorite social media channel. Check out highlights below from @CiscoHealth and #HIMSS17 on Twitter.