Disruption and Opportunity ahead for the Wealth Management Industry and the 3 things you need to know
Live #CiscoChat October 18th – Disruption and Opportunity ahead for the Wealth Management Industry and the 3 things you need to know
What are the disruptive forces reshaping the wealth and asset management industry? Our recent research with Roubini ThoughtLab predicts that technological, economic, and demographic shifts in the coming years will transform the industry by 2021 — in about 4 years’ time from now. These shifts will unleash an unprecedented wave of global wealth, and along with it, adjusted and expanded consumer expectations for investment providers’ digital and advisory offerings. With 48% of investors surveyed declaring they’ll switch providers if these soon-to-be needs aren’t met, wealth and asset managers can’t afford to miss out on this insightful #CiscoChat. Mark your calendars for Tuesday, October 18 from 9–10am PT.
In the chat, you’ll hear from Dr. Nouriel Roubini (@Nouriel), NYU Stern economist and chairman of Roubini Macro Associates, Louis Celi (@Rthoughtlab), chief executive and founder of Roubini ThoughtLab, Danny Vicente (@Danny_Vicente77), Cisco market manager, and Joseph Pagano (@joseph_pagano), Cisco financial services practice advisor.
To participate in the chat:
- Make sure you’re logged into your Twitter account.
- Search for the #CiscoChat hashtag and click on the Live tab.
- The chat will be moderated Alexis Doherty and D’Auria Henry on the Cisco FSI channel (@CiscoFSI) on Twitter. Be sure to follow the account to participate. They will begin welcoming guests at 9am PT (12pm ET) and posting questions for discussion.
- For @ replies to specific participants in the discussion, please use a “.” at the beginning of the tweet, so that your question or comment will appear in your public twitter feed.
- If you need multiple tweets to answer a question, please preface each tweet with “1A, 2A,” etc. in order to make it easier for others to follow along with the conversation.
- Be sure to use the #CiscoChat hashtag at the end of each tweet, so that others can find your contributions to the discussion.
We can’t wait to chat with you, share our findings, and answer your questions. We’ll see you there.