As more and more businesses make the shift to digital, questions of cybersecurity continue to arise. This is especially true in industries that have a lot at stake — industries like financial services. As digital transformation rapidly takes hold, how can financial services companies keep up? What can they do to continue supporting customers with the cloud-based and mobile solutions they demand while maintaining airtight security? Where is the industry today and what do financial services organizations need to do now to stay competitive in the future?
Join us on April 18th at 10 am PT (1 pm ET) to discuss these questions and more in our upcoming #CiscoChat: Is your financial institution secure? During the chat, we’ll be joined by a host of Cisco experts and analysts dive into the importance of a secure network foundation for the financial services industry.
To participate in the chat:
- Make sure you’re logged into your Twitter account.
- Search for the #CiscoChat hashtag and click on the Live tab.
- The chat will be moderated by D’Auria Henry on the Cisco Financial Services Industry channel (@CiscoFSI) on Twitter. Be sure to follow the account to participate. They will begin welcoming guests at 10 am PT (1 pm ET) and posting questions for discussion.
- For @ replies to specific participants in the discussion, please use a “.” at the beginning of the tweet, so that your question or comment will appear in your public twitter feed.
- If you need multiple tweets to answer a question, please preface each tweet with “1A, 2A,” etc. in order to make it easier for others to follow along with the conversation.
- Be sure to use the #CiscoChat hashtag at the end of each tweet, so that others can find your contributions to the discussion.
Don’t forget to bring your own questions to the discussion as well! See you there!