Cisco and Akili feature their joint Oil & Gas Technology Solutions with SAP HANA running on Cisco’s Unified Computing System (UCS) at the Best Practices for Oil and Gas conference Sept. 16-19 in Houston, TX.
The Best Practices for Oil & Gas Conference is North America’s leading forum for upstream, midstream, downstream and oil field services professionals to collaborate across the value chain. You know Cisco’s top aim these days is Business Outcomes for our customers. The fourth annual event has a significant shift to a business focus and features first-hand knowledge on how business solutions that have been successfully implemented at oil and gas organizations across all industry segments.
The event will feature special guest speaker T. Boone Pickens, an oil and gas and American business legend, sharing his views on enhancing U.S. energy policies. It will also feature Cisco as one of the exhibitors and, working with Gold Sponsor and Cisco partner Akili, we’ll be talking about business solutions and how customers can gain competitive advantage while improving bottom line profitability and reducing costs.
Akili and Cisco’s exhibit will highlight their shared offerings of industry Best in Class Solutions for Upstream Oil and Gas including:
- SAP ERP Solution for Upstream Oil and Gas
- SAP BPC Solution for Integrated Financial and Operational Planning
- Real-time business intelligence and predictive analysis across finance and operations
- HANA Solutions built on flexible, converged infrastructure for rapid deployment, scalability and cost containment
- Cisco UCS – the high performance, scalable, cost-effective, SAP certified platform for exceptional in-memory compute
Best Practices for Oil & Gas will take place September 16-19, 2014, in Houston, TX. For more information and to register visit www.sap-oil-and-gas.com.