At Cisco, we are committed to powering an inclusive future of learning for all.
One of the best ways Cisco can impact students globally is by partnering with innovative and prominent education institutions around the world.
Join us to watch or listen to this podcast describing the ways we are working together to bring education access into the future.
Danny Vicente hosts this “Coffee and Conversations” podcast interviewing Stacey Owsley, Executive Director of YELLOW, a non-profit founded by Pharrell Williams – the noted Grammy winner, Academy Award-nominated Musician and Filmmaker, Entrepreneur, and Philanthropist. Plus, Cisco leaders Scott McGregor, Director, People and Communities, and myself discuss how Cisco is supporting YELLOW to create unique, secure and engaging student experiences.
Listen in to learn more:
- Hear the story of the founding of YELLOW, from Pharrell’s childhood best friend.
- Find out how YELLOW is “Evening the Odds” by creating student opportunities and technology access.
- Learn how Cisco is developing partnerships to support diverse student groups, like Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) in the United States.
- Explore the ways Cisco is supporting schools and higher education institutions in hybrid learning challenges, campus connection needs, and cybersecurity risk protection.
- Understand why access to education is a social justice issue.
- Get advice on how you can impact the future of education, no matter where you are.
Coffee and Conversations: YELLOW Evening the Odds in Education with Cisco
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Check out additional resources from YELLOW and Cisco:
Visit YELLOW to learn more about how they are evening the odds through education
Explore all of Cisco’s education solutions to discover how we are helping drive an inclusive future of learning for all
Learn more about Cisco’s Social Justice Beliefs and Actions and how we are driving social justice through change
CONNECT WITH CISCO