This week is Teacher Appreciation Week, and we at Cisco want to send a big THANK YOU to teachers around the global who do so much for our students and our communities! At Cisco, we value our partnership with teachers and are proud to support them with innovative programs that help them leverage technology to deliver hybrid and blended learning models, personalized learning and increased student engagement and success.
These programs include:
- The Cisco Networking Academy, which provide training and curriculum that helps students develop job-ready skills in areas such as networking, security, cloud computing and much more!
- Our partnership with the Center for Interactive Learning (CILC), which provide teacher professional development and credentialing to ensure teachers can utilize the latest technologies and pedagogical best practices.
Cisco is proud to support schools around the global with foundational technology to create the dynamic, inclusive, secure learning environments that bring opportunity for all:
- Our collaboration portfolio enables flexible teaching and learning, both in person, online or both. IDC’s Worldwide Collaboration Tools for Education MarketScape named Cisco as a leader, citing strengths in both capabilities and strategies.
- Cisco is partnering with Pharrell Williams’ not-for-profit YELLOW to supply technology for its micro school, YELLOWHAB, to expand education access, even the odds for students and drive inclusive learning for all.
- In addition to networking and collaboration, we deliver a deep and broad security portfolio that supports the shift to hybrid teaching, learning, services and work, including our Firewall and Zero Trust solutions.
Cisco is proud to be an education company that is transforming teaching and learning around the world, and we salute the teachers who put themselves on the line each and every day to inspire their students and give them a better future!
Between curiosity and knowledge, there’s a bridge.
Explore all of our solutions at Cisco for Education