On March 8, Cisco will host its 5th annual Women of Impact (WOI) Conference. Some 12,000 Cisco employees, partners, and customers are expected to participate this year in over 90 sites and 30 countries across the globe. This year’s conference theme is IT’S TIME — time to lead, collaborate and inspire.
On March 1 at 8:00am PST (11:00am EST), Cisco’s Women of Impact Twitter channel will be hosting a #CiscoChat about the conference. This #CiscoChat will focus on topics central to the upcoming conference, such as how to leverage the power of teams for collaboration, how to feel empowered to lead, and how to inspire yourself and others through mentorship. During the chat, we’ll be joined by Maria Medrano (@maria_mamedran), Director of Human Resources, Cisco, Anuja Singh (anujaksingh), Manager of Systems Engineering Sales, Cisco, and Eileen Carey (@eileenmcarey), Founder and CEO, Glassbreakers.
To participate in the chat:
- Make sure you’re logged into your Twitter account.
- Search for the #CiscoChat hashtag and click on the Live tab.
- The chat will be moderated by the Cisco Women of Impact handle (@Cisco_WOI) on Twitter. Be sure to follow the account to participate. We will begin welcoming guests at 8:00am PST (11:00am EST) and posting questions for discussion.
- For @ replies to specific participants in the discussion, please use a “.” at the beginning of the Tweet, so that your question or comment appears in your public Twitter feed.
- If you need multiple Tweets to answer a question, preface each tweet with “1A, 2A,” etc., in order to make it easier for others to follow along with the conversation.
- Be sure to use the #CiscoChat hashtag at the end of each tweet, so that others can find your contributions to the discussion. If you have space, please use the #WOI2017 and #itsTime hashtags as well.
Don’t forget to bring your own questions to the discussion as well. We look forward to seeing you there!