Plan Your Future Workplace at the Workforce Experience Panel at Cisco Live Berlin
According to Gallup, 87% of the global workforce is disengaged – that is, they are emotionally disconnected from their workplaces and less likely to be productive. Recent Gallup research has found that a single disengaged employee costs organizations nearly $3,400 for every $10,000 spent on salary. There may be many causes of employee disengagement, but one important factor is the work environment. Traditional workplaces that used to support 9-to-5 employees are ill-suited to engaging employees who increasingly expect to be able to work across a variety of geographic locations, time zones, and digital platforms. It is clear that we need to transform the way we work. But how?
Come find out at the Workforce Experience panel at Cisco Live Berlin 2016. You will hear from advanced practitioners, including Cisco customer RSHP, on how you can successfully bring together space design, technology, and processes to transform your workplace. John Brigden (SVP Offer Monetization Office, Cisco), will moderate a vibrant discussion with:
- The customer speaker, Mark Read (IT Coordination Manager, Rogers Harbour Stirk + Partners), who is responsible for the coordination, resourcing and communication of RSHP’s IT project program, in collaboration with all of the IT team, architects, and support staff.
- Janet Day-Strehlow (Theatre Center of Excellence Lead, Capital Program Management, Cisco) who is responsible for the delivery of all capital construction projects in the EMEAR region for Cisco
- Michael Gresty (Co-founder & CEO, Rifiniti) who sets strategic priorities, leads business development, and leads partner initiatives for Rifiniti, a software analytics company for workplace optimization.
- Nigel Miller (Managing Director, Cordless Consultants) who delivers independent consultancy on IT and Audio Visual innovation for projects aligned to workplace change, technology refresh, construction and relocation.
- Rob Thursfield (Sales Solution Specialist, Modern Networks) who is an expert in networking infrastructure, with nearly 20 years experience in the industry.
Transforming the workplace can be a significant undertaking that requires close partnership between Facilities, Human Resources, and Information Technology. At this panel, you will learn:
- Best practices for architecting a workplace transformation strategy that is at once executable, scalable, and impactful
- How this strategy help you thrive in a world of shifting workforce demographics and rapid digitization.
- Forward guidance about the future workplace from industry leaders
Two lucky attendees will be eligible to win an Apple iPad, so register now and learn how you can shape the future of work! See here for terms and conditions.
Learn more about the Workforce Experience Panel here.