5 Top Technical Services Things-To-Do at Cisco Live Berlin 2017
It’s just two weeks to Cisco Live, Berlin – and time to plan how you get the most out of the event and learn how to thrive in the new digital world. There is a deluge of information on digital transformation – it can be mind-boggling. So, the Technical Services team has developed a series of interactive demos, education sessions and practical know-how on digital topics to help you understand your digitisation options.
Demos are great, but what if you have a specific question about your digital plan? Well, we have over 25 dedicated best-of-breed engineers and subject-matter experts coming to Cisco Live Berlin ready to talk 1:1 about the future of your business – and how we can help you achieve extraordinary outcomes with digital solutions.
There will be a lot to discover, so here’s a list of the 5 Top Technical Services things-to-do:
1) Attend the Enterprise Networks Innovation Talk with Joe Cozzolino
Join Cisco Services Senior Vice President Joe Cozzolino talking about how Cisco DNA enables you to tap into the power of your network to deliver on real business outcomes for faster innovation, reduced cost and complexity, and lower risk. You will also learn about new deployment models that meet both business and IT requirements.
- Tuesday, February 21th at 11:15
- Add it to your schedule here
2) Visit the Cisco Services Zone
See our services up-close-and-personal in the Cisco Services Zone (Hall 3.2) in the World of Solutions. This is a playground of ideas. Souse this opportunity to talk directly to the architects and IT experts that will deliver interactive Technical Services demos. While you are there, drop by for a Technical Services session in the theatre to get a “deep dive” on selected topics. These bite-size sessions are perfect to explore our services. See the full schedule of Services Theatre sessions.
3) Participate in the passport program for a chance to win a Raspberry Pi
Collect your passport when you arrive at the Cisco Services Zone and start your Technical Services experience and get a chance to win. One of the four stops on the passport journey will be a visit to the Cisco@Learning booth. With demos and information on how to navigate digital transformation, you will not want to miss it.
4) Explore technical education opportunities
Join a technical seminar or a walk-in self-paced lab led by experts from Technical Services and Learning@Cisco. In Hall 2.2, you can also have an informal Technical Solutions Clinic with a Technical Assistance Center (TAC) engineer. Whiteboard new ideas and solutions to your toughest challenges.
5) Chat with us on social media
- Join us on Twitter for a #CiscoChat hosted by @CiscoServices on February 22, 11 AM local Berlin time. We will discuss the topic: Is your network behind the digital curve?
- Look out for Facebook Live-from-Berlin broadcasts on com/ciscoservices
- To keep up with all the exciting updates throughout the week:
You can play a critical role in making digital transformation happen; let us help you make digitisation a reality for your company!
For everything Cisco Live Berlin:
- Visit ciscolive.com/emea
- Enterprise Network Innovation Talk Details
- Cisco Campus Exhibitors
- Technical Design Clinics