5 Tips to Maximize Your Advanced Services Experience at Cisco Live Berlin
By now, I hope you have your trip planned and bags packed for Cisco Live Berlin. Taking place February 20-24, our Advanced Services team has lots of exciting things to share with you this year. From informative demos to 20+ learning sessions led by our very own AS experts, and opportunities to win fun prizes – I am beyond thrilled to welcome you to our event!
For a Cisco Live Berlin event you will not forget, don’t miss out on these 5 tips to maximize your Advanced Services experience:
1) Attend the Enterprise Networks Innovation Talk with Joe Cozzolino
Join Cisco Services Senior Vice President Joe Cozzolino talk about how Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) enables you to tap into the power of your network to deliver on real business outcomes for faster innovation, reduced cost and complexity, and lower risk. You will also learn about new deployment models that meet both business and IT requirements.
- Tuesday, February 21th at 11:15
- Add it to your schedule here
2) Visit the Cisco Services Zone
Come check out the Cisco Services Zone (Hall 3.2) in the World of Solutions where we are hosting 9 Advanced Services demos covering our Advisory, Implementation and Optimization capabilities. Demos being featured will showcase these capabilities across our Security, Data Center, Enterprise Networking, Cloud and DNA portfolio.
In addition to the Cisco Services Zone, Advanced Services will also be featured in various technology Architecture Zones located in the World of Solutions.
3) Sit in on an Advanced Services presentation in the Services Theater
Join us on several 20-minute Services sessions held in the mini theater in the Services Zone. No need to pre-schedule or register, just find your session date and time here. Advanced Services will be hosting a total of 21 sessions, each focusing on different technologies and outcomes that Services can provide in Optimization, Security, Networking, DNA, Data Center, Cloud and IoT.
4) Participate in the passport programme to receive giveaways and a chance to win a Raspberry Pi
Pick up a passport at the Services booth to get started on your Advanced Services adventure. Collect 4 stamps as you tour the Cisco Services Zone: a booth demo, a mini theater session, the Cisco Architecture Zone and finally, the Learning Booth where you can get information about navigating your digital transformation. Complete your journey back at the Services booth with your newly-stamped passport and get entered in our daily drawing to win a Raspberry Pi.
5) Connect with us on social media
- Join us on Twitter for a #CiscoChat hosted by @CiscoServices on February 22, 11 AM local Berlin time. We will discuss the topic: Is your network behind the digital curve?
- Look out for Facebook Live-from-Berlin broadcasts on com/ciscoservices
- To keep up with all the exciting updates throughout the week:
For more information on Cisco Live Berlin, visit http://www.ciscolive.com/emea
Content catalog: http://www.ciscolive.com/emea/learn/sessions/content-catalog/
Cisco Campus exhibitors: http://www.ciscolive.com/emea/activities/exhibitors/campus/
I’m excited for you to discover all of the technology innovations and education Cisco Live has to offer. Get ready to be inspired and take your digital transformation to the next level with Cisco Advanced Services!
For everything Cisco Live Berlin:
- Visit ciscolive.com/emea
- Enterprise Network Innovation Talk Details
- Cisco Campus Exhibitors
- Technical Design Clinics