Unlock more value from Meraki Dashboard
By leveraging the power of APIs, you can extend the functionality of the Meraki dashboard — automating tasks, integrating with other services, and creating customized experiences. You can maximize the value you derive from your Meraki network and tailor it to your unique needs.
Cisco Live is the best opportunity to tap on these resources for programmability and explore how you can benefit from them.
There are so many sessions and activities happening throughout the event that it can be difficult to keep track of them all. Which is why this list of sessions is curated specifically for topics on programmability & automation with Meraki.
Which Meraki sessions should I attend?
As always, there will be a mix of hands-on workshops, lightning talks, and classroom sessions that cover topics for an advanced level and for those just getting started. Register now for the below listed classroom talks by our subject matter experts.
If you are looking for sessions focusing on automation:
- Using IOT + Collab + Meraki API’s for a safer return to the school
Bring your python skills with you and learn how to build solutions using IoT devices and Webex on top of Meraki APIs.
- Enhanced Automation of a Meraki-based Environment
Get familiar with the Meraki Dashboard API and what the art of possible is.
- Using APIs for Multidomain Inventory and Asset Management
Learn multi domain asset management leveraging APIs for Meraki, DNAC, Intersight, ACI, and SDWan.
- Innovate with Meraki APIs and its Partner Marketplace
Discover what unique solutions our Ecosystem partners have built on top of Meraki APIs that can transform your business.
- Meraki 201 – Programmatic Access: Accelerate with Intelligence
Learn how to leverage technologies like API, webhooks, MQTT, and RTSP to pull up to sub-second information from the Meraki “full stack”.
- Meraki 202 – Programmatic Action: Simplicity at Scale
Attend Meraki 201 to learn more about Meraki integrations and then follow up with its advanced version of how to apply the lessons learned and convert them into business outcomes.
- Intro to Meraki Dashboard API Python Library
A beginner’s session to learn how to use Python SDK for Meraki.
- Extending Experiences with APIs
Join our IT leaders in a candid discussion on how APIs enable new and expanded experiences for your operations and management.
- Unleash Productivity by Changing How You Navigate the Meraki Dashboard
Learn how we to simplify network management at scale and accomplish your most important objectives with less effort with an exclusive sneak peek of the new dashboard navigation.
If you are short on time, and are looking for quick bytes to consume,
Check out these “lightning talk” sessions:
- Introducing the Meraki Terraform Provider: Simplifying Infrastructure-as-Code for Network Engineers
Starbucks shares details on their efforts in network infrastructure automation and management. Come learn more about how Starbucks has effectively bridged the gap between network engineering and software development.
- Measuring health at scale with the Meraki API
The sessions will showcase a tool that not only assesses overall health but analyzes the end user experience that can be leveraged to diagnose and bubble potential problems up.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and start building,
We have instructor led workshops for different experience levels:
- Introduction to the Meraki Dashboard API
- Application Creation Through Customizable Webhook Templates
- Automate Meraki Alerting & Response with Webhooks and AWS Lambda
- Meraki MX Security: Simplified With Programmability
Find the session(s) that work best for you and register now to secure your spot!
Don’t miss the Meraki DevNet Zone takeover
The Meraki DevNet Zone takeover takes place on June 7th in the DevNet Zone. This is a great opportunity to meet and network with Meraki folks face to face. You will get a chance to meet new Meraki ecosystem partners every hour present in the DevNet Zone. We will have Boundless Digital, Ekahau, Cogniac, Everyangle, Mpro5, Ordr, and Splash access present during the takeover!
We are listening!
We love to hear from our customers on how they use Meraki APIs and what they would like to see more in the future. If you are a Meraki API user and want to share your experience, make sure to stop by the DevNet zone design thinking workshop. Not only can you speak with our team members, but this is a great opportunity to make a wish for anything you may want to see in our Dashboard and APIs.
Design thinking workshop – DevNet Zone Cisco Live Europe
Experience the best of Cisco Live, virtually!
- If you cannot join Cisco Live in person, please check the daily DevNet readout/takeaways with our live broadcast. We’re recording many sessions and organizing the highlights to bring the event to you.
- Find all DevNet sessions, enjoy live event broadcasts June 6-8, and explore new sandboxes, learning labs, and lightning talks on the DevNet Zone event page .
- If you’re attending in person, remember to stop by the DevNet Zone for even more fun and learning. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Let us know in the comments section below what are you most excited for at Cisco Live Las Vegas 2023.