Day 1 of Cisco Live Amsterdam was simply amazing and you know we had a blast in the DevNet Zone! It was great to reconnect with friends and peers from across the world. Between the fast and furious racing in the Dev Dash, our always entertaining meet the developer space or the often crowded workshops; the DevNet zone delivered on excitement at #CiscoLiveEMEA.
Hosting our Meraki friends was a highlight of my day and if you couldn’t make it by to connect with them be sure to visit them in the world of solutions before your Cisco Live Journey is complete. Speaking of takeovers; tomorrow we will be bringing you the smart and entertaining folks from Cisco Networking for their takeover and did someone say Stroopwaffles??? Don’t miss session DEVNET-1687 tomorrow at 3PM or you will regret it.
Afraid you missed something today? Fear Not! Kanwal Komail and Jeff Bull have your back with their daily Cisco Live EMEA recap. Whether your top interests are DevOps, Full Stack Observability, Security or API quality; they will bring you the latest from the DevNet Zone. 🙂
In case your schedule isn’t already packed tomorrow here are a few sessions that still have some room:
- Cisco Community: The Developer Connection… The Coders, the Dreamers, and Me at 11AM
- The Road to Net-Zero: How Emerging Technologies Accelerate Cracking the Use-case of the Century at 2:30 PM
- Edge-Native: The New Paradigm for Operating and Developing Edge Apps at 3PM
- Cisco AppDynamics Afternoon! at 4PM
- Development Opportunities with SecureX – How to build onto the Industry’s Broadest Security Platform at 5PM
If you are not joining us on site you can stream the Opening Keynote on Tuesday from 10AM – 11:15AM Amsterdam local time, and follow along the rest of the day for interviews and topical sessions. In addition, we made sure to publish these lightning talks to help bring some of the show excitement from today directly to you!
- Introducing Panoptica-The Cisco Cloud Native Security Solution for Containers, APIs and Serverless Functions
- Applying user zero trust policies based on automated alerting
- Automation using multiple API’s in the IOS XE Device Programmability Lab
- My Machine is an Honor Student at Cisco!
- Automate Cisco IOS XE Device Configuration Using Terraform
As you can tell our lightning talks are popular in person and if you can’t reserve a spot through the session scheduler; come anyways and there is plenty of room to hang out with us and watch the session with your peers 🙂
I can’t wait to see everyone tomorrow and stay tuned for tomorrow’s recap blog so you don’t miss a thing!
We’d love to hear what you think. Ask a question or leave a comment below.
And stay connected with Cisco DevNet on social!