Cisco Live US 2023 is almost here and in case you didn’t have plans to stop by the DevNet Zone every single day; here are 5 reasons that will more than likely help you change your mind.
With fun snacks, drinks and giveaways, our takeovers ratchet the fun and learning all the way to 11! Be sure to register for all of them and stop by their developer focused demos. Even if you are on the waitlist, we should have standing room available.
- Tuesday June 6th at 11AM: Create an observability ecosystem with Cisco FSO Platform < Unleash a diverse ecosystem of developers to create and extend applications that rapidly create customer value from observable telemetry.
- Tuesday June 6th at 3PM: Cisco Networking Takeover session < Learn how to bring simplicity to network operations and change the way customers configure, operate and analyze cloud networking.
- Wednesday June 7th at 11AM: Innovate with Meraki APIs and its Partner Marketplace < In this session, you will learn how to use Meraki APIs and its partner marketplace to bring your products to Meraki customers.
- Wednesday June 7th at 3PM: Developing Next-Gen Collaboration Experiences with the Webex Platform < Explore Use cases, partner stories, and developer resources to help you build and shape to experiences where you seamlessly collaborate using different applications.
- Sandbox Mini Golf Demo + Dev Dash:
Leaderboards for our updated Dev Dash and mini golf sandbox API demo reset every day. Make sure you come back daily for another chance at the top spot on the leaderboard, raise money for https://firstteesiliconvalley.org and win prizes.
Our community lounge will be buzzing with new people to meet. If you can only stop by a couple of times be sure to stop by for our Monday Brown Bag Lunch (Lunch is provided) and the Wednesday Meetup! Paul Zimmerman explains more here:
We will be recording live in the DevNet zone: Episodes of the Cloud Unfiltered Podcast, interviews with interesting senior leaders and technical practitioners, a webinar “Speed vs Security: New frameworks for protecting cloud native and multicloud environments” featuring Gene Kim (author of the Phoenix Project) and Kelsey Hightower (Principal Developer Advocate @ Google) and more!
- Meet the people behind DevNet and Cisco Developer:
We’ll be in the DevNet zone all day every day where you can interact with our crew, check out new partners showcased in our Observability & Beyond area, meet our developer advocates, or just hang out with us in a relaxed setting as we stream the keynotes in our theater.
But I can’t make it in person this year… What about me? Never fear your virtual experience is clear:
- Follow along with us on twitter for all the action in real time.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get this year’s lightning talks and daily recaps delivered fresh every day.
- Stream the keynotes, innovation talks and more directly from com.
- Sign up for our live streamed webinar with Kelsey HighTower and Gene Kim (Link coming soon)
- Subscribe to our blog and Newsletter for all the latest takeaways and announcement coverage.
Long story short; one stop by the DevNet Zone is like a potato chip. You could eat just one…. but would you really be satisfied? Safe travels and see you there in person and online every day.