Building effective network infrastructure integration and automation is important to the goals of our Cisco-F5 joint customers, because of the variety of elements it effects. In this upcoming webinar session we’ll share how ACI customers can directly and efficiently enable L4-L7 capabilities into their ACI fabric through continued innovative collaboration between F5 and Cisco. Users gain improved ‘End-End visibility’ into their network estate which continues to be a top priority for operational and business impact. Additionally, network stitching capabilities, and end to end automation using Terraform and application services to ACI workloads, remain a top priority.
Do you want to improve your understanding of the most popular real world Use Cases affecting operational needs we see through customer interactions?
Did you know F5 has now released 11 versions of our ACI ServiceCenter App, with more than 1380 downloads and 4750 Cisco dCloud F5 labs run? (The latest release was made available in December 2022.)
Please consider blocking this hour for an insightful webinar, into your calendar now.
In this webinar, you will learn about benefits of F5 ACI ServiceCenter App including:
- Native and easy deployment via Cisco DC App Center
- Operational model alignment with ACI users
- Leveraging Terraform Directors from F5 & Cisco for validated end-to-end automation with Demo
- Visibility, network stitching and application services use cases with Demo
Register for the upcoming webinar:
Hybrid Cloud Demo Series – Tuesday, January 10, 2023
10:00 AM Pacific Time – (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)
- Read the blog series: F5 and Cisco ACI Essentials
- Visit the Cisco DC App Center
- Watch the webinar: Simplify BIG-IP & Cisco ACI Operations using Terraform
Demos & hands-on labs (different levels)
- Watch the video: F5 ACI ServiceCenter – Lightboard Lesson
- View the interactive demo: F5 ACI ServiceCenter
- Go to the Cisco dCloud ACI ServiceCenter lab with “Getting Started” resources: Cisco ACI with F5 ServiceCenter Lab v3
- Download the F5 ACI Service Center APIC 3.2(7f) software
- Watch the video: Configuring F5 BIG-IP from APIC using Service Center App