VMworld 2016 US is finally here!
In a town known for hype, HyperFlex is proving to be the real deal. The Cisco team is excited to bring HyperFlex to its very first VMworld in Las Vegas.
When I think about Las Vegas, the many street performances come to mind, and I feel like I’ve already been walking the strip with all the performances we’ve seen in the HCI industry this past week. HyperFlex is proving to be the hyperconverged platform of choice for VMware users with over 500 new HyperFlex customers across all industries and verticals around the globe in just the few months since its launch.
Cisco HyperFlex Systems is the end-to-end Cisco hyperconverged platform – engineered on the Cisco UCS platform. It offers customers a Cisco-convergence of: the Cisco UCS Servers for Compute, the Cisco HX Data Platform for Storage, and (what some solutions tend to forget) the Cisco UCS Fabric for Networking. HyperFlex is the next generation of hyperconvergence that enables customers new levels of end-to-end simplicity in their data centers.
HyperFlex offers several key features for VMware users such as:
- Cisco hyperconverged infrastructure for all vSphere Editions such as Enterprise Plus, Standard, Essentials Plus
- Factory installation and Day 0 automation of the VMware vSphere hypervisor on all HyperFlex Nodes
- Ability to independently scale compute and storage
- Simplified management and monitoring from within the HX vCenter plugin
- VM-centric advanced data services such as cloning and snapshots that are VAAI certified
- Rapid deployment and management of VMware Horizon 7 VDI seats
Learn more with the HyperFlex VSI Solution Brief.
Here are some more ways to experience HyperFlex at VMworld:
1. Schedule a One-on-One HyperFlex Briefing with our Team
Learn how HyperFlex can reinvent your data center with a One-on-One Briefing during VMworld. To schedule, please email with available times and days at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Attend the Breakout Session: Cisco HyperFlex Systems: Next Generation Hyperconvergence
(EUC9922-SPO, Monday, Aug 29, 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m, Lagoon H, Level 2, Mandalay Bay Convention Center)
Come hear in-depth about HyperFlex with a tour of its integrated network fabric, powerful data optimization, enterprise storage management features, and unified management. There will also be previews of how HyperFlex is delivering new levels of cluster deployment, expansion, and automation simplicity. Register here
3. Visit the Cisco Booth and HyperFlexUp💪 on Demos
(Cisco Booth #1739)
See HyperFlex in VMworld action by visiting the Cisco booth. You will have a chance to FlexUp on the many HyperFlex Demos:
- Cisco HyperFlex HX240s with UCS B200 Compute Nodes Rack
- HyperFlex rapid deployment for VMware Horizon 7 VDI
- HX Data Platform vCenter Plugin Tours
- HX Cluster Deployment and Expansion Automation (Tech Preview)
- HX HTML5 Monitoring and Reporting Dashboard (Tech Preview)
- UCS Director for HyperFlex Workload Automation (Tech Preview)
4. Hang out at the Annual Cisco #vBacon Party Sponsored by HyperFlex
(Tuesday, Aug 30, 9:30 p.m., Rí Rá Irish Pub & Restaurant in the Mandalay Bay)
Meet with friends, peers, and Cisco executives in a relaxed, fun atmosphere while enjoying food, drink, and of course, bacon. RSVP here (if there is a Wait List – just show up and say you’re with me 😎).
As you can see, there will be no shortage of ways to HyperFlexUp💪 at VMworld!
I look forward to seeing you there.