New Analytics Solutions Drive Better Business Outcomes
In the Internet of Everything Era (IoE), analytics will occur throughout the network—from the edge, to the core, in the cloud, and everywhere in between. Cisco is uniquely positioned to deliver intelligent networking infrastructure that acts as a flexible data plumbing footprint and control plane, giving our customers the flexibility to send analytics to the data source for IoT use cases that require real-time insights—as well as data to the analytics for use cases that require historical data.
The most powerful analytics solutions apply the combined power of an innovative infrastructure and analytics software solutions that are uniquely designed to optimize one another. Cisco’s analytics-ready infrastructure has been proven to provide a high-performance, flexible, and efficient foundation for leading data management, data integration, and analytics software.
- Cisco UCS Integrated Infrastructure for Big Data is an industry-leading platform widely adopted in the industry that helps organizations deploy and scale Big Data applications faster to drive the revenue side of the business while significantly reducing risk and TCO.
- Cisco UCS Integrated Infrastructure for Big Data is the first and only platform to post certified results for the new TPC Express Benchmark HS (TPCx-HS), which was developed to provide enterprises with a vendor-neutral way to evaluate the performance and price-to-performance of big data implementations. Cisco UCS Integrated Infrastructure for Big Data demonstrated outstanding performance and scalability at 1TB, 3TB, and 10TB scale factors.
- Cisco UCS Mini, ideal for processing analytics at the edge and branch offices, has earned industry recognition for innovation in furthering the development of the data center industry with the InfoTECH Spotlight Data Center Excellence Award for 2014.
- And, Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) and the Nexus 9000 also took home an InfoTECH excellence award adding additional proof of the strength of Cisco’s analytics-ready infrastructure. As analytics workloads increase in number, the network plays a critical role in ensuring that workloads are completed and insights are delivered on time, securely, and cost-effectively. Cisco ACI lets customers dynamically optimize cluster performance in the network, redeploy resources automatically for new workloads to improve utilization and lower TCO, and ensure isolation of users and data as resource deployments change.
As important as infrastructure is, analytics software is what lets you manage huge volumes of structured and unstructured data, access data wherever it resides, and generate game-changing insights. Cisco is very excited to be working with leading ecosystem providers in each of these areas—to provide breakthrough analytics solutions that exploit the full power of both the software and the Cisco infrastructure.
I invite you to come see these exciting innovations for yourselves!
- Please join us for an insightful webcast on February 24, 2015 at 9 AM PT for our webcast, Analytics Solutions for Better Business Outcomes as we host analytics and business intelligence leaders from Platfora, Splunk, SAP, SAS, and Cisco Data Virtualization, who are collaborating with Cisco to quickly deliver insights to help you stay ahead of the competition.