This week we are celebrating with more than 25,000 attendees at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, and many more viewers on line the 25th anniversary of Cisco Live and it’s an exciting time for Cisco and our partners! As John Chambers described it so eloquently in his Monday keynotes, customers are embracing the opportunities around the Internet of Everything and are looking for us to help them realize the benefits and manage the transition. And cloud deployment is certainly a critical component of this new IT world.
Since we announced our Intercloud strategy at Partner Summit, it continues to build momentum. This week, we are taking the next bold step and announcing new offers and new partnering models. We are expanding beyond our hosted collaboration and SaaS offerings with a richer set of cloud services.
Cisco is Moving Fast with our Partners to deliver on the Promise of an Intercloud
Rob Lloyd President, Development and Sales intends to demonstrate in his keynotes how fast Cisco has been able to move by driving a partner-centric Cloud strategy.
You can watch on line Rob’s keynote for a deeper dive into what is happening both at Cisco and with our customers as the Internet of Everything becomes a reality. Find out what Cisco is doing today, what we’re planning in the future, and what others are doing to tap into the power of the Internet of Everything.
You may also want to read the press release and Rob’s companion blog.
A partner-centric approach differentiates Cisco and our partners
Innovation is required to meet the rapidly changing business requirements for cloud, mobile and the Internet of Everything. With that, new Intercloud reference architectures are being added to the Cloud and Managed Service Program for partners who deliver Cisco Powered services.
You can learn more in a new blog by Edison Peres, Senior Vice President of Cisco Cloud and Managed Service Organization (CMSO): Cloud Evolution: A Journey Together.
Aligning Your Strategy and Business for Cloud Success
This afternoon , Cisco executives Dr. Gee Rittenhouse –CDO and Faiyaz Shahpurwala – Senior Vice President, Cloud Infrastructure and Managed Services share our hybrid cloud strategy with you, including solutions such as Cisco InterCloud and Intelligent Automation for Cloud. They also discuss in their keynotes the role of applications and our partner ecosystem.
If you missed out on the Cloud Technology Trend Keynote – Aligning Your Strategy and Business for Cloud Success by Dr. Gee Rittenhouse and Faiyaz Shahpurwala, you’ll want to catch the on-demand replay.
In this session, Dr. Gee Rittenhouse and Faiyaz Shahpurwala provide use cases and insights to answer the following questions:
- How do you evolve your strategy at the right time with the right model?
- Which cloud is right for which workload?
- What is “fact or fiction” amid all of the cloud discussions and options?
- Is your strategy aligning you for success?
- Are your investments today setting you up for future success?
Watch CiscoLive sessions on-demand
Follow the CiscoLive on-demand conversation on Twitter #CL365
Additional Cloud Information:
- A Strategic Approach to Meeting the Demand for Cloud [whitepaper]
- Watch the Cisco Intercloud Workload Migration Webcast (available on demand).
- Harness the potential of the cloud (interactive hub for #CiscoCloud assets)
- Subscribe to the Cloud Insights Podcast Channel featuring video interviews with #CiscoCloud executives.
Enterprise At-A-Glance (AAG) – PDF
Provider At-A-Glance (AAG) – PDF
- Cisco Cloud Strategy for Cloud Providers
- Cisco Cloud Portfolio for Cloud Providers
- Cisco InterCloud Provider Edition
- Many Clouds, Unlimited Choices [Enterprise]
- Many Clouds, Unlimited Choices [Provider]
- Cloud Computing, The Changing Role of IT
- Midsize Enterprises Leading the Way with Cloud Adoption: An IDC Infographic
- A World of Many Clouds: Solution pages
- Cisco Cloud Strategy
- Cloud Consulting Services
- Cisco Powered (login required)
- Video: Trey Leyton (VCE) and Jim Mchugh (Cisco) discuss Hybrid IT and the future of how VCE will be helping customers take advantage of Intercloud technologies with their Vblock infrastructure.
Read the press release:Cisco and Dimension Data to Accelerate Global Hybrid Cloud Adoption. Dimension Data Named Cisco’s First Global Intercloud Partner, Expanding on Successful 23-Year Relationship
CONNECT WITH CISCO