MapR Big Data Everywhere
Recently I was just granted the title, “Road Warrior.” If you followed me on Twitter, you probably knew that I had been traveling lots lately. And I continue to live up to that title! Next up: MapR Big Data Everywhere in Austin (10/27), Dallas (10/28), and New York (11/4)!
MapR Big Data Everywhere is a half-day conference focused on Hadoop and complementary technologies that will bring together users and developers to share their experience about thier projects. There will be multiple presentations and user success stories from which we will learn great insights .It will also be a great opportunity for Industry experts to exchange Hadoop knowledge, share best practices, and discuss Hadoop use cases.
Cisco UCS Integrated Infrastructure for Big Data and MapR continue to deliver performance and multi-tenancy to help tame big data projects. We provide enterprises with transparent, simplified data as well as management integration with an enterprise application ecosystem. Through our integration and tremendous work together, we are able to provide a uniquely capable, industry-leading architectural platform for Hadoop-based applications.
- Using Hadoop to Detect Fraud, Waste and Abuse in Healthcare Claims
- From Model T to Mars – Bringing Machine Maintenance Data into the 21st Century with Hadoop
- Predicting Assymetric Threats on Hadoop
And these in New York:
- The Transformational Influence of Big Data in the Global Capital Markets
- Leveraging a Hadoop Data Lake to Address Risk Data Aggregation & Risk Reporting
- Odyssey – A Look at the Evolution of Big Data Ingestion Pipelines
- 8-9am Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 9-1pm Sessions
- 1-2pm Networking lunch
Registration is $49 per attendee. Shhhh, don’t tell anyone, but I have a special discount code, “Cisco.” Register and come say hi to me at all three places!
- Register for Austin (10/27): here (Discount Code: Cisco)
- Register for Dallas (10/28): here (Discount Code: Cisco)
- Register for New York (11/4): here (Discount Code: Cisco)
If you can’t make it in person, feel free to follow me for real time updates.