Learn how new Cisco SAN Solutions maximize scale and performance
Chances are that your storage area network (SAN) is already feeling the pressure from an avalanche of data. All that data can add real value to your business, but only if you can access it and use it instantly, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To make this happen, IT managers need to be able to implement a single storage solution that can scale massively and cost-effectively, without causing performance, reliability, or security issues.
Discover how you can meet these challenges: Attend the Webinar on June 23rd 8:00 PST. REGISTER NOW
To address the high demand for storage in today’s IT environments, driven by proliferation of data from next-gen applications, customers are implementing innovative and affordable solutions to scale their datacenter. In one of India’s largest states (Madhya Pradesh), 6000 government entities across 53 departments need to grow their storage capacity, requiring thousands of network connections ultimately deliver traffic to the ‘Madhya Pradesh data center SAN’. Today, the data center SAN houses 120 TB of storage. Based on projected growth, soon it will need to support 500 TB. The Madhya Pradesh data center SAN is also operationally complex. Read the full case study to learn, What difficulty they faced ?, How did they overcome the challenges ? and What results they achieved?
- Increase SAN performance
- Support QoS and other advanced characteristics across a massive SAN and multiple vendor operating systems
- Simplify everything—management, scaling up, and eventual cloud services deployment
“We had expected to use 120 TB of storage capacity in three years and we used it in one year,” Rajesh Banbah, IT Head for Madhya Pradesh “Now with the Cisco MDS, we can evaluate storage needs every six months and scale in baby steps with pay-as-we-grow simplicity.” ( Read full case study here )
- Obtained full line-rate 16 Gbps performance
- Increased redundancy for 24-hour availability
- Simplified SAN management through built-in switch intelligence
Do you want to take advantage of Cisco SAN Solutions? Take a guided tour of the innovative new Cisco MDS 9396S high-density fabric switch, which delivers enterprise-class features, pay-as-you-grow scale options, and plug-and-play installation at a remarkably attractive price. Also learn about expanded 16G FICON and open system support on the Cisco MDS 9000 family. Find out how Cisco is extending 40G storage capabilities to the Cisco Nexus 7000 platforms, and see how we have enhanced SAN monitoring.
Learn how these innovations will enable you to:
- Enjoy industry-leading performance and resiliency with unmatched port density
- Future-proof your storage connectivity for any unforeseen future needs
- Deploy a truly converged Ethernet storage infrastructure
- Speed up deployment, increase operational efficiency, and avoid outages
Sr Marketing Manager