#EngineersUnplugged S6|Ep9: Software Defined Storage in the Enterprise
In this episode of Engineers Unplugged, Rawlinson Rivera (@punchingclouds) and Maish Saidel-Keesing (@maishsk) discuss the role of software defined storage in the enterprise data center, and the impact and evolution of the job roles in the data center. Hint: always be learning.
Speaking of learning, this may be an example of how not to draw a unicorn. 😉
This is Engineers Unplugged, where technologists talk to each other the way they know best, with a whiteboard. The rules are simple:
- Episodes will publish weekly (or as close to it as we can manage)
- Subscribe to the podcast here: engineersunplugged.com
- Follow the #engineersunplugged conversation on Twitter
- Submit ideas for episodes or volunteer to appear by Tweeting to @CommsNinja
- Practice drawing unicorns
Join the behind the scenes by liking Engineers Unplugged on Facebook.