In this Season Finale of Engineers Unplugged, Joe Onisick (@jonisick) and Michael Ducy (@mfdii) discuss GoatOps. Yes, you read that right. What is GoatOps? What does this have to do with DevOps? This is all about process and the necessary changes to make Enterprise workflow flow in modern IT. This is a can’t-miss episode!
This is Engineers Unplugged, where technologists talk to each other the way they know best, with a whiteboard. The rules are simple:
- Episodes will publish weekly (or as close to it as we can manage)
- Subscribe to the podcast here: engineersunplugged.com
- Follow the #engineersunplugged conversation on Twitter
- Submit ideas for episodes or volunteer to appear by Tweeting to @CommsNinja
- Practice drawing unicorns
Join the behind the scenes by liking Engineers Unplugged on Facebook.
CONNECT WITH CISCO