#EngineersUnplugged S6|Ep13: #OpenStack and Cinder
In this week’s episode of Engineers Unplugged, John Griffith (@jdg_8) and Kenneth Hui (@hui_kenneth) discuss Cinder–a way to abstract and give you block storage services inside of OpenStack. Great info with practical applications in this second of our series on OpenStack leading up to OpenStack Summit in Paris.
And let there be whiteboards and unicorns!
**Want to be Internet Famous? Act now! Join us for our next shoot: NetApp Insight. Tweet me @CommsNinja!**
This is Engineers Unplugged, where technologists talk to each other the way they know best, with a whiteboard. The rules are simple:
- Episodes will publish weekly (or as close to it as we can manage)
- Subscribe to the podcast here: engineersunplugged.com
- Follow the #engineersunplugged conversation on Twitter
- Submit ideas for episodes or volunteer to appear by Tweeting to @CommsNinja
- Practice drawing unicorns
Join the behind the scenes by liking Engineers Unplugged on Facebook.Tags: