What happens when the camera stops rolling? Often the conversation doesn’t stop, and sometimes we don’t either. Welcome to a special After Hours edition of Engineers Unplugged, where we do a deeper dive into the earlier conversation with Colin McNamara (@colinmcnamara) and Jay Cuthrell (@qthrul) around DevOps, the evolving way of working, and the pros/cons of waterfall vs iterative build.
“Expectations are being set in the marketplace.” “The ruthless removal of annoyances.” And more intriguing soundbites discussed by Jay Cuthrell in this episode.
Welcome to Engineers Unplugged, where technologists talk to each other the way they know best, with a whiteboard. The rules are simple:
- Episodes will publish weekly (or as close to it as we can manage)
- Subscribe to the podcast here: engineersunplugged.com
- Follow the #engineersunplugged conversation on Twitter
- Submit ideas for episodes or volunteer to appear by Tweeting to @CommsNinja
- Practice drawing unicorns
What’s your take from the DevOps or the end user side? Have you employed a different methodology in your org? Post a comment here, or join the conversation on Twitter. Follow us @CiscoDC.
Habla Geek? Join us for Season 4 shoot at VMworld Barcelona! Ping me @CommsNinja for details.
Great session! Thanks again 🙂
Thanks Jay! 🙂
“I speak Geek” it’so cute 🙂 🙂
Geek pride. 😉
Comments are closed.