Enabling BYOD for your Organization
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) technology promises many benefits to organizations. For example, increased productivity results when users can access data with any device, anywhere, anytime. By both simplifying and automating security and policy management, IT management costs can also be reduced. There are equipment savings as well, since organizations can leverage the use of personal electronics that their employees already own.
There’s a lot to enabling BYOD. IT can’t afford to manage every single device that wants to join the network. There are also security issues, such as preventing stolen mobile devices from providing unrestricted access to sensitive data.
Cisco has worked with OneNeck IT Solutions to provide a comprehensive BYOD solution for businesses and other organizations. OneNeck IT Solutions is a Cisco Gold Partner. They have advanced specializations in mobility and security and are leading the industry in helping companies successfully embrace BYOD technology.
The OneNeck BYOD solution includes:
- Identity Services Engine: Unifies policy-based service enablement that ensures corporate and regulatory compliance of all devices on your network.
- Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client: Simplifies the VPN experience with enhanced remote access technology.
- Intelligent Network infrastructure: Security is embedded into wired, wireless, and VPN access points to provide greater visibility and enforcement.
- Mobile Device Management: Seamlessly integrates your BYOD strategy with solutions from leading market providers.
- Virtual Desktops: Provides secure access to desktops from any device.
OneNeck also offers many advanced features to assure the security of both devices and the network. You can read more about these features in this blog from OneNeck. To learn more about Cisco’s BYOD solutions, visit http://www.cisco.com/web/solutions/trends/byod_smart_solution/index.html.