Cisco Live 2016 is finally here!
Planning for Cisco Live this year reminds me of the many similarities between “The King” and HyperFlex.
What does Cisco’s next-generation hyperconverged platform and Elvis have in common? Surprisingly a lot. Elvis is one of the greatest singers of all time and is known for changing the course of music. His music style is a convergence of blues, gospel, and country that is seen as the embodiment of rock and roll.
Cisco HyperFlex Systems is also changing the course of infrastructure in data centers. HyperFlex is a new generation of hyperconvergence that provides new levels of end-to-end simplicity. It’s a complete convergence of networking, compute, and storage – built on the Cisco UCS fabric computing platform.
Since its launch in March of this year, HyperFlex has been off to a strong start, with customer adoption spanning the globe. It’s proving itself with customers in a wide range of industries including finance, health care, manufacturing and government, to name a few. HyperFlex is becoming the new infrastructure rock and roll for Cisco customers.
But don’t just take someone else’s word for it. Come to Cisco Live and check it out.
Here are some sessions to add to your Cisco Live playlist:
1. Listen to how Cisco is bringing new levels of simplicity to the modern data center
(Monday, July 11, 2:30 pm, Oceanside A, Level 2)
Liz Centoni, Cisco’s SVP/GM of the Computing Systems Product Group, will talk about the heavy lifting Cisco is doing to unify and simplify infrastructure to make life easier in the data center, with HyperFlex being the center piece of that effort. Liz will preview new levels of automation and deployment simplicity coming soon into HyperFlex. Schedule here.
2. Watch demonstrations of HyperFlex in the Cisco and Intel booths
(World of Solutions)
See HyperFlex in action by visiting the demo pod in the Data Center Zone (Cisco Campus) and Intel Booth (#2923). You will get a first-hand demo of a completely converged infrastructure management experience (network, compute, storage) as well as previews of enhanced deployment, expansion simplicity, and a tech preview of a new dashboard interface.
3. Learn about HyperFlex from Current Customers
(Thursday, Jul 14, 8:30 a.m., South Seas G, Level 3)
HyperFlex users, Derek DePasture, Sr. Network Engineer at BluePearl Veterinary Partners and Mike Carter, Sr. Network Engineer at Ready Pac Foods, will talk about the simplicity, adaptability and efficiency they’re experiencing with HyperFlex. They’ll be joined by Cisco’s Todd Brannon, Director of Product Marketing, who will give an overview of the HyperFlex architecture and capabilities, along with recommendations about how to identify workloads in your environment that will be best suited for this technology.
Be sure to register for this session! Space is limited. The session recording will also be posted a few weeks after.
4. And Many More ways to Experience HyperFlex at Cisco Live 2016!
- Cisco HyperFlex Systems: Crossing the Chasm in Hyperconvergence (Tuesday, July 12, 4:45 p.m., Solutions Theater East, World of Solutions)
- Learn How to HyperFlex your Virtualization and Availability Muscles with Cisco’s Hyperconverged Systems and Veeam! (Monday, Jul 11, 2:15 p.m., The Hub, Bayside B, Think Tank)
- Cisco Hyperconverged Computing (Thursday, Jul 14, 1:00 p.m., Breakers KL, Level 2)
- Cisco Campus Data Center – Education Zone presentations on HyperFlex:
- Monday, July 11, 12:30 pm – Cisco HyperFlex Systems: Crossing the Chasm in Hyperconvergence
- Tuesday, July 12, 12:05 pm – Cisco HyperFlex Systems: Crossing the Chasm in Hyperconvergence
As you can see, there will be no shortage of ways to experience HyperFlex at Cisco Live!
I look forward to seeing you there.
P.S. Just as HyperFlex is thriving today we believe Elvis is very much alive and who knows “The King” himself may make a surprise appearance at a Cisco Live after party. 😉
I’m imsepsred you should think of something like that
Comments are closed.