Disruption = Cisco UCS Integrated Infrastructure for Big Data + Efficiency + Speed
Data is the foundation of the digital business. You know it, I know it. We get it. Let’s move on… But now a new question arises: As a Leader in your organization are you fully maximizing and leveraging your data to discover from analysis new business insights? New operational efficiencies? New Customer trends and patterns?
We can help… Cisco and our Big Data partners capture, organize, prepare, and handle your available data, while providing the speed, consistency and repeatability necessary for deploying and managing a successful Big Data and Analytics infrastructure and service. Become a disruptor in your market by unlocking the value hidden in your data through data management, data preparation and data analytics to create tomorrow’s trends. Manage diverse sets of data and technologies cohesively, while delivering the analytics and data access control required by your business.
Make the transformative power of Cisco’s Unified Computing System (UCS) Integrated Infrastructure for Big Data your foundation.
Our Cisco UCS® Integrated Infrastructure for Big Data – a Cisco Validated Design – offers comprehensive infrastructure and management capabilities for Big Data. The Cisco UCS Integrated Infrastructure solution helps to improve performance and capacity. It also offers additional complete solutions with industry-leading partnerships such as Cloudera, Hortonworks, IBM, MapR, Platfora, and Splunk.
Video: Cisco ISV Big Data Partners Comment on Cisco as a Big Data Infrastructure Platform
With complete, easy-to-order packages that include compute, storage, connectivity, and unified management features, Cisco’s UCS Integrated Infrastructure for Big Data accelerates deployment, delivers predictable performance, and reduces total cost of ownership (TCO), some key values and benefits:
- Optimized for Enterprise Big Data Deployments: Cisco UCS® Integrated Infrastructure for Big Data offers a balance of compute power, I/O bandwidth, and storage capacity. Use the solution as is or customize it to meet your specific needs. UCS’s modular framework can scale from small to very large as needs change.
- Built on Cisco UCS Advantages: Our solution offers unified fabric, unified management, and advanced monitoring capabilities. Consistent and rapid deployment using Cisco UCS service profiles delivers out-of-the-box performance.
- Simplified and Policy-Based Management: Solution features include global inventory view, one-click system software management, and one-click configuration changes.
- Reduced Risk: Prevalidation, tighter integration, and performance optimization of our Cisco Validated Designs (CVDs) reduce integration and deployment risk. Extensive testing and validation of software distributions allow you to deploy the solution with confidence.
- A Broad Partner Ecosystem: Our Big Data infrastructure solutions are supported by industry leading solutions for big data software including Cloudera, DataStax, IBM, Hortonworks, MapR, Platfora, SAP, SAS, and Splunk.
- Complete Solutions from Cisco: Hadoop distributions from Cloudera, Hortonworks, IBM, and MapR from Cisco offer a complete software stack. Cisco UCS Director Express for Big Data offers end-to-end provisioning and deployments of Hadoop clusters
Visit www.cisco.com/go/bigdata to learn more on Cisco’s Big Data and Analytics solution offerings.Tags: