IT managers are finding it increasingly challenging to deliver the services end users demand while keeping operating costs under control. A truly converged environment, using Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) to combine LAN and SAN architectures, can substantially reduce operating costs and simplify management while providing increased performance now and in the future.
How do you migrate to a converged solution without disrupting your existing data center architecture and IT investments? Register for this Webinar to Learn more: Dec 2nd *8:00 PST
This live, 60-minute webcast will explore the latest advances in FCoE technology, including multihop and dynamic FCoE. You will learn how these and other recent innovations make the benefits of migrating to a converged network more realistic and compelling than ever before.
Discover how FCoE can help you reduce expenses, boost performance, and simplify management. See real-world examples of how customers are already enjoying dramatic benefits from FCoE adoption. Get practical deployment guides and learn how you can integrate FCoE into your data center without disrupting your current technology investments.
Cisco solutions that enable a transparent transition to a truly converged environment and find out how these can help you Extend convergence beyond the access layer for added simplicity and savings
- Preserve your existing LAN/SAN infrastructure
- Wire once and deploy anywhere to support any storage protocol
- Reduce the number of adapters, cables, and network devices and cut power costs
FCoE Reference Documents
- End-to-End FCoE Design Guide
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Troubleshooting Guide: Troubleshooting FCoE
- Cisco Nexus 5500 to Nexus 7000 Multihop FCoE Configuration Example
- FCoE Configuration Guide for Cisco Nexus 7000
Learn how implementing a Cisco solution contributed to customer success.
- Claims Management Company Makes 10-Year SAN Investment
- Healthcare Company Gains Dramatic Increases in Efficiency and Scale
- Insurance Provider Builds SAN for the Future
- Professional Network Provider Gains Scalability to Outpace Growth
- Empowering Education and Advanced Research
- Health Care System Meets Storage Demands with Converged Infrastructure
- Service Provider Builds SAN for Growth and Future Service Delivery
FCoE is one of the core components of Cisco Unified Fabric portfolio, which helps enable multiprotocol networking through Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), Cisco Nexus platforms, and Cisco MDS platforms. FCoE allows an evolutionary approach to I/O consolidation by preserving all Fibre Channel constructs, maintaining the latency, security, and traffic management attributes of Fibre Channel while preserving investments in Fibre Channel tools, training, and SANs.
A truly converged environment, using Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) to combine LAN and SAN architectures, can substantially reduce operating costs and simplify management while providing increased performance now and in the future.
Join us for the live webcast on Dec 2nd 8:00 PST, and get your questions answered. Learn how the latest advances in FCoE technology can help you make the move to an end-to-end converged network to drive down your IT costs and deliver better performance for your end users.
Sr Marketing Manager