We’re excited to showcase Unified Management solutions in the Data Center and Cloud booth at Cisco Live Orlando this week!
There are a wide variety of opportunities to meet and engage with Data Center and Cloud Management experts at Cisco Live, and learn about the latest developments in data center management and automation software solutions.
Make it easy on yourself and download the Unified Management @ Cisco Live At-a-Glance for a daily guide to the breakout and theater sessions, demos, keynotes and customer events you don’t want to miss.
Data center and cloud management solutions will be featured in over 20 breakout sessions, track sessions, and keynotes. See below for examples:
10+ breakout sessions on Cisco UCS Director (formerly Cloupia), Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud, Cisco Prime Service Catalog (formerly Cisco Service Portal), Cisco Prime Network Services Controller (formerly VNMC), and others
2 Cisco on Cisco, Inside Cisco IT sessions and 2 IT Management Track sessions on Cisco IT’s Private Cloud and eStore / BYOD initiatives using Unified Management software
2 Tomorrow’s Cloud Program sessions with Jamie Lerner of CSMTG on Orchestrating & Automating Tomorrow’s Cloud and Rebecca Jacoby providing a CIO’s View on ITaaS
2 Keynote mentions, with Rob Lloyd highlighting UCS Director as well as our SAP IT Process Automation and David Yen providing an overview of Unified Management
View more Unified Management sessions and abstracts here.
You’ll find demos of Unified Management software in many locations throughout the World of Solutions Expo, including:
Cisco Data Center and Cloud booth
◦ Cisco UCS Director (formerly Cloupia) – Converged Infrastructure Management
◦ Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud (IAC) – Cloud Management Multi-Cloud and DevOps Solution Accelerators – Cisco IAC + OpenStack, Puppet, Chef
◦ Cisco Prime Data Center Network Manager (DCNM) and Next-Generation Unified Fabric
◦ Cisco Nexus 1000V InterCloud – with Cisco Prime Network Services Controller
◦ Big Data – with Cisco UCS and Cisco Tidal Enterprise Scheduler (TES)
Cisco Prime booth
◦ Cisco Prime Service Catalog (formerly newScale)
◦ Cisco Prime Network Services Controller (formerly VNMC)
Cisco IT booth
◦ Cisco eStore (powered by Cisco Prime Service Catalog)
◦ Cisco IT Elastic Infrastructure Services (powered by Cisco IAC)
Cisco ONE – Intelligent Programmable Networks booth
◦ SAP IT Process Automation (ITPA) by Cisco – with SAP HANA and onePK
See what our partners and customers have to say:
NetApp and VCE booths
◦ Featuring Cisco UCS Director (formerly Cloupia) in the NetApp booth
◦ Featuring Cisco UCS Director and Cisco IAC in the VCE booth
Windstream demo pod in Data Center and Cloud booth
◦ Cisco IAC + Vblock service provider customer
Other ecosystem partners
In addition to the demonstrations, we’ll have several theater presentations in the World of Solutions including:
Cisco Solution Theater Sessions
|Foundations for Private Cloud (UCS, Cloupia, IAC)||Tuesday, June 25th at 2:15 PM|
|Managing Security Between the Clouds (Prime Network Controller, Nexus 1000V, InterCloud)||Wednesday, June 26th at 12:15 PM|
|Big Data (UCS and scheduling)||Thursday, June 27th at 12:30 PM|
|Business Apps on UCS (e.g. SAP)||Wednesday, June 26th at 2:15 PM|
Cisco Prime Theater Sessions
|Cisco IT Elastic Infrastructure Services (IAC)||Tuesday, June 25th at 1:00 PM|
|Next Gen Portal||Tuesday, June 25th at 1:45 PMWednesday, June 26th at 4:30 PM|
|eStore (Cisco Prime Service Catalog)||Tuesday, June 25th at 4:15 PMWednesday, June 26th at 1:45 PM|
|Cisco Prime Network Services Controller||Tuesday, June 25th at 4:45 PMWednesday, June 26th at 4:00 PM|
VCE & NetApp – Partner Theater Presentations
|Automated VCE Vblock Management with UCS Director (formerly Cisco Cloupia)||VCE booth theater||Tuesday, June 25th at 5:15 PMWednesday, June 26th at 11:45 AM|
|Cisco Cloupia on FlexPod||NetApp booth theater||Tuesday, June 25th at 1:30 PMWednesday, June 26th at 3:00 PM|
|Real World Clouds with Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud and Vblock||VCE booth theater||Monday, June 24th at 5:45 PMThursday, June 27th at 11:45 AM|
If you’re participating remotely, tune into the 1 hour, on-demand, breakout session Accelerate Data Center Efficiency with Cisco Unified Management (session ID: ATE-CL322) on Cisco Live 365.
Send us a message on Twitter @CiscoUM if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you this year at Cisco Live in Orlando!