Check the Latest Cisco Unified Computing System Innovations – Visit the Cisco Data Center Booth at Cisco Live Orlando 2013
Cisco Live 2013 opens on June 23, 2013, at Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida with more than 20,000 registered attendees including customers and partners expected to attend the event.Cisco’s unique, fabric-centric architecture-Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS), allows IT organizations to align people, process and infrastructure to lower the cost of computing and open up new ways for IT to transform business.
The best way to quickly learn about latest Cisco UCS innovations and solutions is by seeing them “LIVE IN ACTION”. Come to the Cisco Data Center booth # 758 at Cisco Live 2013 in Orlando to leverage the Cisco UCS demos, theater sessions and related activities at Cisco Live 2013.
Learn more about Cisco UCS: Visit the Data Center zone in the Cisco Campus #758 to interact with peers, Cisco executives,, and Cisco partners.
Ask Our Experts: Cisco UCS experts will be available to answer your questions and provide interactive live demonstrations of Cisco UCS.
Attend Cisco UCS Theater Sessions: Visit the Cisco Campus Solutions Theater to attend the informative Cisco UCS theater sessions.
Location: Cisco Campus Solutions Theater
- Tuesday, June 25-2:15 p.m. – Big Data on Cisco UCS
- Wednesday, June 26-4:45 p.m. – Business Apps on Cisco UCS
- Wednesday, June 26-3:45 pm – Pragmatic Approach to Trans UCS
Explore the Cisco Unified Computing Demos:
Simplify Compute, Network and Storage Access Management with Cisco UCS
1. Cisco UCS for Virtualization and Cloud – Get simplified and cost-effective infrastructure for bare-metal, virtualized, and cloud environments.
2. Simplify Management with Cisco UCS Central – Simplify management and reduce complexity with Cisco UCS Central across multiple data centers and geographies.
Desktop Virtualization on Cisco UCS
1. Accelerate Citrix XenDesktop with Cisco UCS and Cisco UCS Storage Acceleration – Learn how the Cisco UCS Storage Accelerator delivers predictable performance at scale for VDI
2. Scalable Desktop Virtualization with Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Servers and Tier-0 Storage – Learn how the On-Board solution architecture VDI delivers high-performance with low incremental cost per user
Cisco UCS V-Rack Kaon demo: Interactive Kaon demo showcasing Cisco UCS system components and solutions
Cisco UCS Big Data Common Platform Architecture: A highly scalable solution designed to meet a variety of scale-out application demands
Explore the Partner Ecosystem: Featured Cisco UCS ecosystem partners: Atlantis, CA, Citrix, EMC, Hitachi Data Systems, Intel, Microsoft, NetApp, Nimble Storage, Panduit, SAP Hana, Tegile, VCE
Attend the DCG Strategy and Vision Program Compute Track: Join Data Center executives and thought leaders as they share Cisco’s strategy and vision for evolving UCS solutions. Leverage the opportunity to learn about Data Center strategy, product roadmaps, and network with other data center professionals.
I will be at the Cisco Data Center booth # 758 throughout Cisco Live. Please stop by to ask questions, and to get a live Cisco UCS demonstration.
Feel free to visit the Cisco Live Orlando, 2013 Unified Data Center web site for additional activities and schedule details.
Enjoy the show!
Sr. Marketing Manager-Cisco UCSTags: