Check the Latest Cisco Unified Computing System Innovations for Virtualization & Cloud– Visit the Cisco Booth at VMworld San Francisco, 2013
VMworld 2013 opens on August 25th, 2013, at the MOs cone Convention Center in San Francisco, California. Cisco is a Global Diamond Sponsor, as we highlight our Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS), Solutions for virtualization and cloud.
Cisco’s unique, fabric-centric architecture-Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS), combines high performance compute, network and storage access bound together by an integrated control plane with embedded systems management. Cisco UCS serves as a common, centrally managed platform that simultaneously supports the unique requirements of the full spectrum of application workloads and a wide variety of operating models for bare metal, virtualized or cloud environments
The best way to quickly learn about latest Cisco UCS innovations and solutions for virtualization and cloud is by seeing them “LIVE IN ACTION”. Come to the Cisco booth #1005 to leverage the Cisco UCS demos, theater sessions and related activities at VMworld San Francisco, 2013.
Learn more about Cisco UCS: Visit Cisco booth # 1005 to interact with peers, Cisco executives, and Cisco partners.
Ask Cisco UCS Experts: Cisco UCS experts will be available to answer your questions and provide interactive live demonstrations of Cisco UCS.
Attend Keynote speaking sessions:
1. Monday, August 26th-3.30-4.30 pm: ATT’s Migration to vSphere with AutoDeploy
Speaker: John Kennedy- CSPG UCS Product Mgmt. and DC Solutions
2. Tuesday August 27th-3.30-4.30 pm: Cisco Innovations Enabling Cloud Infrastructures
Speaker: Ram Appalaraju- VP, Marketing
3. Wednesday, August 28th-11.00-12.00 pm: The Next Wave of Virtualization & Fabric Computing with Cisco’s Unified Computing System
Speaker: Roger Barlow- CSPG UCS Product Mgmt. and DC Solutions
Attend Cisco UCS Theater Sessions: Visit the Cisco Solutions Theater at booth #1005 to attend the informative Cisco UCS theater sessions.
Location: Cisco Campus Solutions Theater
- Sunday, August 25th – 4.30-4.50 pm- Pragmatic Approach to Transforming UCS
- Monday, August 26th -12.30-12.50 p.m.-Managing a Growing UCS environment
- Monday, August 26th -2.00-2.20 p.m. – UCS Central Best Practices
- Tuesday August 27th -12.00-12.20 pm- vCenter Orchestration plugin for Cisco UCSM
- Tuesday August 27th -2.00-2.20 pm-UCS Best Practices in VM Environments
- Tuesday August 27th -3.30-3.50 pm-Deploying a Private Cloud with FlexPod and UCS Director
- Wednesday, August 28th– 10.30-10.50 am- VMware vSAN – Data Center integration with Branch Offices on Cisco UCS and Cisco UCS E” and “VMware vSAN on Cisco UCS – The Cisco Advantage
- Wednesday, August 28th– 11.30-11.50 am-Unified Infrastructure Management with Cisco UCS Director
Explore the Cisco Unified Computing Demos:
Simplify Compute, Network and Storage Access Management with Cisco UCS
1. Simplify Computing with UCS Manager, UCS Central and SingleConnect : Get simplified and cost-effective infrastructure for bare-metal, virtualized, and cloud environments. Reduce cost & complexity with Cisco SingleConnect technology and Simplify management with UCS Central across multiple data centers and geographies.
2. UCS and VMware Management Integration: Demonstrates the integration of UCS into VMware orchestration tools, including a vCenter plug-in and monitoring tools.
3. Scalable, Higher Performance Virtual Desktops: Demonstrates the performance, manageability and TCO advantages that UCS brings to VMware Horizon View desktops for scalable, stateless/floating desktops and graphics-intensive workstations/applications.
4. Cisco UCS V-Rack Kaon demo: Interactive Kaon demo showcasing Cisco UCS system components and solutions
I will be at both # 1005 with the Cisco UCs Experts team throughout VMworld 2013. Please stop by to ask questions, and to get a live Cisco UCS demonstration.
Enjoy the show!
Sr. Marketing Manager-Cisco UCS