From technology to transportation, businesses in every industry are getting more and more involved in the circular economy, with the goal of creating a more sustainable future. They’re recycling, repurposing, and reevaluating their strategies, and with these changes, seeing the benefits go well beyond a greener planet.
Want to know more? Join our #CiscoChat on Thursday, April 19th at 10 a.m. PT for answers to some of the most pressing circular economy questions, including:
- What are the business benefits of a circular economy?
- How will technology and digitization support the transition to a circular economy?
- What circular economy innovations can we anticipate in the near-term and further down the line?
The upcoming chat will be held on our Corporate Social Responsibility Twitter account (@CiscoCSR) and will feature a trio of industry experts. We’ll hear from Cisco’s Senior Director of Supply Chain Transformation, Michelle Fleury (@michelle_fleury), Accenture Managing Director Jessica Long (@jessicalongdev), and Sustainable Brands Director Darren Beck (@SustainBrands).
Together, Michelle, Jessica, and Darren will share their insights and knowledge on the circular economy before diving into our shared journey toward a more sustainable future — both for businesses and the world.
To participate in the chat:
- Make sure you’re logged into your Twitter account.
- Search for the #CiscoChat hashtag and click on the “Latest” tab.
- Follow our Corporate Social Responsibility account (@CiscoCSR) to participate. There, we’ll be welcoming and posting questions for the discussion starting at 10 a.m. PT (1 p.m. ET).
- If you need multiple tweets to answer a question, preface each tweet with “1A,” “2A,” etc. in order to make it easier for others to follow along with the conversation.
- Be sure to use the #CiscoChat hashtag at the end of each tweet, so that others can find your contributions to the discussion.
Have questions for the group? Ask away during the #CiscoChat. We look forward to talking with you!