IT Lead for Central Europe
Since 2011, Christoph is acting as a Business Relationship Manager (Theater IT Leader) for the 17 countries in central Europe. His main roles are:
• Managing the Stakeholders needs to the IT Services Organization
• Engaging with the various Stakeholders and updating them on the IT Services Roadmaps
• Being responsible for Escalation Management in the region
• Driving business and IT projects which have a significant impact on the region
• Collaboration on global Projects integration the local and regional flavour and needs of Europe into it
As part of his journey at Cisco he always has been very deeply engaged in Best Practices sharing sessions with Cisco Customers. On an annual base he is delivering between 80 to 100 so called Cisco on Cisco Sessions mainly on senior and CxO Level. He is a trusted advisor when the Customers want to know more about:
• How Cisco integrated a secure BYOD Architecture
• The Security Concept behind the Any Device Strategy
• How Cisco IT managed the transition to a Services Organization
• What Internet of Everything will mean to the classical IT Organizations and how they have to adapt to the new needs?
• Data Center Virtualization and Automation, Unified Collaboration up to the adoption of an Application Centric Infrastructure are very much to his heart and technical knowledge
Christoph Nienhaus, is based in Germany being a native German Speaker but also speaks fluent English and has some good knowledge about Dutch. Besides working for Cisco he is a garden fanatic together with his wife and the two dogs. He holds a degree in Systems Engineering from the Savings Bank Academy in Germany.