Retail and Hospitality
Cisco NRF 2013 – Visit Cisco’s Booth #252 and Attend Cisco’s Big Ideas Sessions
The Expo for NRF 2013 – Retail’s Big Show – starts Monday 1/14 and runs through Tuesday 1/15 in New York City at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.
- Come visit Cisco booth #252 to see our 5 new innovative demos.
- Mark your calendars to attend Cisco’s Big Ideas Sessions in Room 3D04, EXPO Hall, Level 3:
- Monday 1/14 @ 9:15 AM: “Catch and Keep” the Digital Shopper – How to Deliver Retail Their Way
- Tuesday 1/15 @ 9:15 AM: Engage and Entice Your Customers with New Wi-Fi Solutions
- Tuesday 1/15 @ 1:15 PM: Digital Malls: The Next Generation of Self-Service Shopping
- Tuesday 1/15 @ 2:30 PM: Deliver Compelling Shopping and Great Customer Service with Interactive Technologies
- Get answers to your PCI Compliance questions by visiting the ARTS Pavilion booth #2253 to talk with the Cisco PCI Team
- Stop by the Meraki booth #1283, to learn more about cloud-to-edge and branch network offerings from Meraki, a recent Cisco acquisition.
Watch this video to learn more about the events and activities Cisco has planned at NRF 2013.Tags: