Cisco at Microsoft Tech Ed: 3 Years of Innovation and Recognition Has Prepared Us for Today’s and Tomorrow’s I.T. Demands
Like many of you I have spent the past week or so getting caught up with work and office goings on after a very successful and informative Microsoft Tech Ed North America 2013 event in New Orleans. At Cisco, our Microsoft team is already ramped up for next week’s Microsoft Tech Ed Europe event and then we go at it once again in Houston at Microsoft’s Worldwide Partner Conference. At each of these events Cisco is a Gold Sponsor and we will be showcasing our award winning Microsoft datacenter oriented products and solutions: UCS, Nexus, FlexPod, and VSPEX. Stop by our booths and grab one of our 2013 Microsoft Event Tour t-shirts!
Over the past 3 years we’ve had quite a run of good luck at Microsoft Tech Ed winning “Best of Tech Ed” awards in 2011, 2012, and 2013! Frankly this is due to the consistent, ongoing industry-leading innovation that Cisco’s R&D teams in our Datacenter Group are delivering to the market place. In 2011 our Cisco UCS B250 series server family was recognized with a Best of Tech Ed award. In 2012 UCS Manager was awarded the Breakthrough Technology Award at Tech Ed. Finally, just recently for 2013, our Nexus 1000V software switch for Hyper-V and our FlexPod with Microsoft Private Cloud solution won Best of Tech Ed accolades.
This innovation stream from Cisco has prepared us for the I.T. demands that we are all facing today – how to move to a more agile and efficient I.T. technology base as well as driving maximum budgetary efficiencies in OpEx and CapEx . Our Cisco Microsoft solutions are available today and can assist your organizations as they move to a Microsoft private cloud infrastructure and help you achieve positive ROI and TCO advantages.
Here’s a listing of our recent Tech Ed North America blogs – feel free to peruse them and learn more about our compute, network, storage, and architecture solutions for all things Microsoft:
- Cisco Ramps Up Microsoft Momentum at TechEd North America, June 3-6 (Gary Kinghorn)
- Cisco’s Microsoft Tech Ed 2013 Primer: All You Need to Know for New Orleans and Madrid Events (Rex Backman)
- Cisco Datacenter Solutions at Microsoft TechEd North America 2013 (Bill Shields)
- Cisco UCS in a world with windows (Ranjit Nayak)
- NetApp and Cisco’s FlexPod with Microsoft Private Cloud named “Best of TechEd 2013 Finalist” by Windows IT Pro. (Calvin Nieh, NetApp)
- EMC and Cisco……a Powerful Partnership for Microsoft Private Cloud (Adrian Simays, EMC)
- Why I love working trade shows like Microsoft TechEd for Cisco (Bill Shields)
- Cisco Innovation Three-peats and Doubles at Microsoft Tech Ed 2013! (Rex Backman)
Finally, to keep this information at hand, please bookmark our Cisco’s solutions for a Microsoft datacenter site at www.cisco.com/go/microsoftTags: