December 19 #CiscoChat – Reality VE: My Virtual Career at Cisco
Ever wondered what it’d be like to be a part of Cisco’s Virtual Systems Engineering team? Curious how a day in the life might look, working among this impassioned team of technology geniuses and evangelists as they enter the landscape of the future, bringing customers to the cutting-edge of virtualization, digital, and innovation? Cisco’s team of Virtual Systems Engineers (#CiscoSE) stands with our customers at the vanguard of business technology, offering solutions that change the way people live and work. And on December 19th, they want to talk to you!
Join us for our #CiscoChat, Reality VE: My Virtual Career at Cisco, on 12/19/2016 at 8:30am PT (11:30am ET), and learn about the life of a #SystemsEngineer at Cisco. The chat will include participation from Cisco employees David Timp (@Datimp), Director of Global Virtual Systems Engineering, Liat Shenser (@LiatEla), Senior Manager of Global Virtual Systems Engineering, Flavio Zanetti (@fzanetti), GVE of Strategy, Planning, and Operations, and Henry Carmouche (@henrycarmouche), Manager of Global Virtual Systems Engineering. During the chat, we’ll answer questions about Virtual Systems Engineering job roles, career paths, and overall impact on the world of digital business. Representing with an Early in Career perspective will be Justin Simons (@JustinSimons86) and Kristen Hale (@kristenhale44).
To participate in the chat:
- Make sure you’re logged into your Twitter account.
- Search for the #CiscoChat hashtag and click on the Live tab.
- The chat will be moderated by the Cisco Networking Academy channel (@CiscoNetAcad) on Twitter. Be sure to follow the accounts to participate. They will begin welcoming guests at 8:30am PT (11:30am ET) and posting questions for discussion.
- For @ replies to specific participants in the discussion, please use a “.” at the beginning of the tweet so that your question or comment will appear in your public Twitter feed.
- If you need multiple tweets to answer a question, please preface each tweet with “1A, 2A,” etc., in order to make it easier for others to follow along with the conversation.
- Be sure to use the #CiscoChat hashtag at the end of each tweet so that others can find your contributions to the discussion.
We look forward to a lively discussion!Tags: