A Simple Update To Our Cisco.com Menus
Did you notice the recent change to the menus on Cisco.com? We call them “megamenus” — those convenient lists that fly down when you mouse over the masthead bar on any page on Cisco.com. We recently updated the “Products & Services” megamenu on the site to make it more readable and simplify navigation.
Here’s the new improved Products megamenu:
For comparison, the here’s previous version:
What We Did
Do you notice what’s changed?
- We reduced the length of the list of product categories so that it’s more readable.
- We updated the layout so there’s less back-and-forth scanning.
- We made Solutions and Services a bit more visible.
- We put Cisco Validated Designs in a more obvious place.
- We reordered some other things here and there to help us understand traffic patterns.
We think this is a nice simplification for our site-wide mega menus. And, of course, you can still find the full list of all products via the “All Products” list.
(And, as always, if you have feedback, please send us a note here or at the [+]Feedback link that’s at the bottom of every page.)