Cisco is headed into the jungle for SpiceWorld 2020. We’ve got our mosquito repellent ready and our binoculars packed. Will we “see” you September 15-17?
SpiceWorld 2020 will be virtual, which means you can get tech talks and learning sessions, as well as the chance to speak with experts—like the “guides” from Cisco—from the comfort of your office, living room, or patio.
Register for free to join us at SpiceWorld 2020.
The IT that supports your business has never been more important, but getting to the right solutions can be a wild experience. Let us help you escape the IT jungle. Visit our virtual booth at SpiceWorld to discover how.
- Meet 1:1 with Cisco guides to help set your course; reach out in chat to register.
- Join other adventurers in Webex Teams.
- Attend our breakout: It’s a Jungle Out There! Don’t Just Survive, Thrive with Cisco on Tuesday, September 15, 1:15 to 1:45 p.m. ET (12:15 p.m. CT/10:15 a.m. PT). Cisco Meraki’s Emily Sporl, Miriam Kung, and Melissa Alas will discuss the benefits of simplified IT, including reduced costs and risk, the potential for additional revenue streams, and support for future business opportunities.
- Plus, attendees asked, so he’ll be back! Join Cisco advocate Tim Roberts for Cybersecurity: Baking IT in Place Like a Layer Cake! on Tuesday, September 15, 12:15 to 1:00 p.m. ET. (11:15 a.m. CT/9:15 a.m. PT). Hear more about how a multi-layered approach works best when it comes to security. Learn how you can whip up the most effective security when you treat your infrastructure like you would bake a cake. Even with frosting on top.
- Try your luck at our Connect Small game.
Discover how easy it can be to tame your IT jungle with simple, secure solutions from Cisco.
We’ll see you at SpiceWorld! Be sure to register for free!