Cisco Hosting Amsterdam 2014 FIRST Technical Colloquium
The registration is now open and there is still time left to respond to the call for papers for the upcoming FIRST Technical Colloquium April 7-8, 2014. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for speaker engagements. The event already has an exciting preliminary program covering:
- Savvy Attribution in the DNS – Using DNS to Geo-locate Malicious Actors
- Beyond Zone File Access: Discovering interesting Domain Names Using Passive DNS
- DNStap: High speed DNS logging without packet capture
- CVSS v3 – This One Goes to 11
- Securing the Internet Against DDoS Attacks
- Threat Actor Techniques
- Mitigating Attacks Targeting Administrator Credentials in the Enterprise
- Hardware: The root of trust in the cloud
- Targeted attack case study
- What does an enterprise monitor for targeted attacks? – CSIRT Playbook II
- Security uses for hadoop & big data
- Using HBASE for Packet capture
And many more current issues facing the incident response community. Learn how organizations operationalize intelligence to mitigate and detect advanced threats.
The event’s line-up includes so far already notables from Cisco Security Intelligence Operations (SIO), Symantec, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam and Farsight. Looking forward to A great TC!