Feb. 2: NRF16 Wrap Up at Live CiscoChat
Retail’s Big Show offers ideas and insights into the ever-changing industry of retail. This year’s NRF 2016 drew a large and influential group of the most innovative retail leaders. Throughout the show, these leaders held extensive one-on-one conversations and hosted general sessions by some of the industry’s starring professionals.
If you missed the show (or if you want to discuss it with your peers), please invite your accounts to join us at #CiscoChat on Twitter next Tuesday, February 2, at 10:00 am PST/1:00 pm EST to talk about the changes trends emerging out of NRF and during the next year.
Together, we’ll provide highlights and consider questions such as:
- What were the latest and most influential gadgets you saw at NRF16?
- Where should retailers focus in this fast-changing economy?
- How can retailers better compete with e-commerce retailers?
- What are the most important upcoming trends, and where should you put your money in 2016?
- And many more
I’m especially happy to be joined in this live discussion by Janet Schijns, Vice President at Cisco partner Verizon Enterprise Solutions (@channelsmart). Janet brings a unique perspective to digitization and innovation in retail. Whether you want to join in the chat or just listen to the discussion, it promises to be a lively and informative hour.
To participate in the Chat:
- Make sure you’re logged onto your Twitter account.
- Search for #CiscoChat, and click on the Live tab.
- The @CiscoRetail handle is the moderator and will welcome guests and post questions.
- Please submit your answers in the following format: ex. A1: Write Answer. #CiscoChat