DevNet Integrations – Network Automation with Puppet, a Cisco Champion Radio Podcast (S6|Ep.11)
In this episode of Cisco Champion Radio, we chat with Stuart Clark of Cisco DevNet and Rick Sherman of Puppet about network automation. Our Cisco Champion hosts are Daren Fulwell and Pieter-Jan Nefkens.
Podcast Discussion Topics
- Various ways to do network integration, it isn’t all Python!
- What makes Puppet unique
- How the DevOps culture is breaking down silos in the office
- How to get started with Puppet
- Cisco DevNet Learning Labs and Sandboxes
- Hooking up Puppet to Cisco DNA Center
- What does automation look like in 10-years’ time
Cisco Champion Hosts
- Daren Fulwell (@darenfulwell), Cisco Champion member, Network Architect, ANS Group.
- Pieter-Jan Nefkens (@pjnef), Cisco Champion member, Consultant, Nefkens Advies.
- Stuart Clark (@bigevilbeard), Network Automation Developer DevNet.
- Rick Sherman (@shermdog01), Network Automation Czar.
- Brett Shore (@brettshore), Cisco Champion Program.
Get the Podcast
Listen in and provide us feedback, we would love to hear from you!
Cisco Champions are an elite group of technical experts who are passionate about IT and enjoy sharing their knowledge, expertise, and thoughts across the social web and with Cisco.