Seize the Momentum of Cisco Spark
We’re having fun now! For weeks leading up to the Cisco Spark launch on January 24, we said we’d leave our mark on the industry. In my last blog, I declared, “The Future Is Now.” As you know, we worked toward that pivotal moment for years. Leave our mark we did, and it is thrilling to feel the momentum and see the demand for Cisco Spark build each day.
- We are focused on accelerating supply to meet the demand for Cisco Spark Boards
- Hundreds of partners are already selling Cisco Spark through the new Cisco Spark Flex Plan which continues to expand to make it easier for you to sell more of the portfolio in one licensing package
- Since the launch just three weeks ago, there has been a 50 percent increase in the number of partners selling Cisco Spark
- Cisco Spark revenue is accelerating nicely
The response from analysts, press, customers and partners has been nothing short of amazing. There’s tremendous enthusiasm – not just for the Cisco Spark Board, but for the way we’ve revolutionized the meeting experience, and differentiated Cisco collaboration from the competition. There’s also a lot of excitement from partners about how easily the Cisco Spark Board and Spark Room Systems can provide better video conferencing for everyone, in every meeting room, as a service. It’s yet another route to drive recurring revenue with new and existing customers. Selling Spark Board is a way to quickly land new business that you can later expand to other Cisco Spark services through the adoption process.
Spreading the news
We’re continuing to spread the word and the excitement beyond the main and regional launch events to tens of thousands of customers and partners around the world.
- ISE2017 – At this traditional video integration event, Cisco Spark and the Cisco Spark Board were a big hit. Partners and customers alike were able to get first-hand experience and see big opportunities with customers. One partner told me, “This changes the game and gives me a clear path to take my customers to the cloud.”
- Cisco Live Berlin– The event just ended, and we rode another wave of enthusiasm with our European partners and customers. Next it’s off to APJ with Cisco Live Melbourne and APJ Partner Connection 2017
- Enterprise Connect– We’ll not only continue the conversation at Enterprise Connect in late March, but we’ll share even more collaboration innovations. More excitement, and more momentum!
Customers are so excited and clearly see the value. You, our partners, have definitely realized that “The Future is Now.” You have been quickly ordering and exploring the Cisco Spark Board internally so you can use it, know it, and sell it successfully. We’re hitting full-speed in our collective journey to the cloud with Cisco Spark. It’s fun, it’s profitable, and we’ll only continue to accelerate, together!