Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – March 11, 2016
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Happy Friday all. We’re still getting back into the groove of things around here after Cisco Partner Summit 2016.
Capture Revenue Through Expand Selling
Hard to believe, but we haven’t really done too many video blogs, or ‘Vlogs’ as the cool kids call them. I was happy to see marketing director Kelly Crothers send one my way for this week.
Kelly uses the video to tell partners how they can use ‘Expand Selling’ to capture new revenue. Watch Kelly in action to learn more.
Be sure to let her know what you think in the comment section of her vlog. Thanks Kelly!
In the News
- CRN shares 15 scenes from Cisco Partner Summit you need to see
- Cisco CTO Zorawar Biri Singh shares his technology roadmap
- No Jitter says Cisco invests in ‘magical moments’ with Spark
- MicroScope explains why Cisco is winning the IoT race
- Jessica Graham asks if you are with us on International Women’s Day
- The Ethisphere institute named Cisco one of the world’s most ethical companies
- Rowan Trollope discusses how Synata acquisition will solve a tricky problem
- Jason Goecke says there are $150M new reasons to explore Cisco Spark
- Cisco recognized for security leadership at the 2016 RSA Conference
Keep an Eye Out: Partner Promotions, Updates, Events and More…
- Register now for the ‘Expand Selling Practices in Action’ webinar
- Transform your customers’ business with Cisco Digital Network Architecture
- Learn more about Engage: our new suite digital marketing services
- Swing by theCisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings