Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – February 5, 2016
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
You Spoke: Big Data Analytics Drive Faster Time to Services Quotes
Throughout the year, our partners provide feedback to us about their experience doing business with Cisco. Well, as you know, it’s simply not enough to just gather feedback; it’s our duty to you to report back on how we’ve listened and acted on your input.
Enroll for VIP 27
It’s that time of year again. Partners can now join our latest period of Value Incentive Program.
VIP 27 offers you the chance to earn rebates when selling targeted Cisco products, architectures, solutions, and services within a six-month rolling period.
The enrollment period has begun, so make your move now.
- Kevin Bandy says reimagine work to maximize digital value
- Enrico Fuiano on driving business outcomes via the 2nd wave of cloud adoption
- John Dominguez tells us about Cisco AMP for Endpoints’ new features
- Go beyond APIs to enable DevOps to succeed
In the News
- Cisco’s Rob Salvagno’s blog on our intent to acquire Jasper
- CRN says partners applaud Cisco’s intent to acquire Jasper
- Forbes also Chimes in on the Jasper news
Keep an Eye Out: Partner Promotions, Updates, Events and More…
- You can register for the Partner Summit 2016 VPS sessions now!
- Stop by Cisco Marketplace for enterprise apps, products, solutions and services
- Drive 16Gb FC adoptionwith reduced pricing for Emulex adapters to increase your customer base, grow your Cisco UCS business, and introduce new solutions.
- Swing by theCisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings