Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – February 21, 2014
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco partner news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Covering topics ranging from revenue generation marketing to social media, it is a fascinating conversation that should not be missed. Be sure to stop by and take a look at the insights from Karen and feel free to participate in the conversation via the comments section.
Partner Voices: CDW on Driving Solution Adoption
In case you missed my latest Partner Voices blog this week, I had the opportunity to speak with Yvonne LeNoue of CDW. In our discussion, she gave her perspective on driving solution adoption and it is well worth your time. Yvonne is a principal contact center consultant for CDW and she has more than 20 years of experience in the field.
She has some fantastic thoughts on driving solution adoption. Stop by and check out her five key takeaways.
- Kathy Trahan looks at secure access in the real world
- Maxwell Riggsbee talks being application-centric
- Doug Webster provides thoughts on virtualization in the real world
- Todd Brannon on new UCS servers
- Xander Uyleman finds the perfect cloud service provider with Cisco
- Kim Austin shows how video makes a difference in the way she works
- Peter Ulander writes a love letter to video
Keep An Eye Out