In just a few days, we’ll be together for Cisco Partner Summit 2023, in-person in Miami Beach and digitally, November 7-8. I’m so excited for this year’s program, which will be my third time attending Partner Summit in-person. I’m looking forward to connecting and being Greater Together!
All global keynotes will be broadcast live on the Cisco Partner Launch Experience, and all Business Impact Sessions, Geo Go-to-Market Sessions, and Global Keynotes will also be available to view on-demand beginning November 13.
If you haven’t registered for the Cisco Partner Summit 2023 Live Digital Broadcast, be sure to do so now and get ready to hear the latest strategy and tech innovation news from our Cisco executives, including:
- Chuck Robbins, Chair and Chief Executive Officer (@ChuckRobbins)
- Liz Centoni, EVP, Chief Strategy Officer and GM, Applications (@lizcentoni)
- Jonathan Davidson, EVP and GM, Cisco Networking (@jonathandavidsn)
- Jeff Sharritts, EVP and Chief Customer & Partner Officer (@JeffSharritts)
- Jeetu Patel, EVP and GM, Security & Collaboration (@jpatel41)
- And more
To see the complete list of executive speakers, visit the Cisco Partner Summit website.
For those attending Partner Summit in-person, along with our line-up of amazing Keynotes and Business Impact Sessions, there are also other key things I wanted to highlight.
- The Partner Hub is an immersive technology showcase made to enable conversations and networking, give attendees a chance to re-charge, or simply grab a cup of coffee. New this year to the Partner Hub: Bookable Meeting Spaces.
- The Women in Channels Reception is open to all Partner Summit attendees, and is a celebration of diversity and inclusion across the partner landscape.
- As you build out your schedule, sign up to participate in Beach Clean Up Days on the mornings of November 7 and 8. This is just one of the many ways Cisco has committed to making a positive impact at this year’s Partner Summit.
- Partner Summit is also our opportunity to celebrate YOU—our amazing partners—and all the ways we’re truly Greater Together. During the event we’ll recognize our Regional and Global Award Winners—be sure to keep an eye out for those announcements, and share the goodness on social media.
For those attending the Cisco Partner Summit 2023 Live Digital Broadcast, you’ll also find that the team has worked to create a rich experience for virtual attendees—fully integrated with the Partner Launch Experience. Not only will you be able to livestream Global Keynotes from the Partner Launch Experience platform, virtual attendees will also be able to access all the amazing content you’ve come to expect from our Partner Launch Experience.
No matter how you choose to take part in Cisco Partner Summit 2023, let’s engage on social media and use #CiscoPS23!
I can’t wait to see you all in Miami Beach and be Greater Together!
We’d love to hear what you think. Ask a Question, Comment Below, and Stay Connected with #CiscoPartners on social!