Today’s hybrid work environments make it increasingly difficult to monitor, secure and optimize network connectivity and application performance. 40% of enterprises stated that accommodating new applications was the biggest business challenge their IT team must face (1) and 70% of enterprises increased their use of cloud services during the pandemic (2). As the use of cloud applications and distributed workforces continue to rise, new challenges are introduced such as lack of visibility, difficulty pinpointing and troubleshooting application issues, and the inability to correlate application performance with underlying networks. Cisco SD-WAN can help by improving your network visibility, quickly pinpointing the source of issues, and getting to a resolution faster.
Cisco SD-WAN Analytics and Cisco SD-WAN Cloud OnRamp provide you with visibility and actionable insights enabling you to optimize the SaaS application experience. Cisco SD-WAN Analytics consists of both Cisco vAnalytics, which assesses application health and correlates it with the underlying network performance, as well as Cisco ThousandEyes which offers end-to-end visibility to deliver an optimal application experience over any network. Cisco SD-WAN Cloud OnRamp for SaaS continuously monitors all possible paths to SaaS applications and intelligently routes cloud application traffic to the best-performing path, providing a fast, secure, and reliable end-user experience.
These SD-WAN solutions can help you:
- Lower MTTI – Lower the mean time to identification (MTTI) with fast root-cause isolation to maintain the highest service-level agreements (SLAs) and optimal application performance.
- Automation – Automatically apply application-aware routing policies for direct branch connectivity to trusted applications.
- Operational insights – Correlate telemetry, establish benchmarks, gain actionable insights, and get offline reports.
- Enhanced visibility – Gain real-time and historical visibility into application performance through quality-of-experience metrics.
See a live webinar and demo from our speakers Deepak Kothari, Product Manager for Cisco SD-WAN Analytics, and Jeevan Sharma, Product Manager for Cisco SD-WAN Cloud OnRamp to learn how to:
- Use Cisco vAnalytics and its intuitive interface to correlate application performance with underlying networks for operational insights.
- Take advantage of predictive capabilities within your SD-WAN network using ThousandEyes WAN Insights.
- Enable a seamless end-user experience for top business applications, including Webex®, Microsoft 365, Salesforce, Google applications, AWS, Oracle, Box, and more.
- Automate best path selection with the application of your choice, including custom and standard NBAR (Network Based Application Recognition) applications.
- Gain real-time, granular analytics for each application to automatically steer users onto the best-performing path for optimal application performance.
- Use path analytics in vAnalytics to visualize best path selection and correlate path changes with telemetry from Cisco devices and app telemetry received from Microsoft 365 using Informed Network Routing.
Join our Insider Series for Networking live webinar on August 18th!
Cisco SD-WAN Analytics infographic
Cisco SD-WAN Cloud OnRamp for SaaS infographic
CONNECT WITH CISCO