When Apple Pay was announced in September this year, it brought a lot of attention to the digital payment business. But this is certainly not the first sign that we are moving rapidly towards a digital society. For example, Starbucks has been doing this for years by handling millions of mobile wallet payments every week. In fact, they took 90% of the $1.3 billion mobile payment market last year. So, what is their secret sauce of success? Their CEO boils it down to:
- Mobile payments convenience, and
- Automatic loyalty rewards
The opposite of convenience and automation is complexity. Cisco is hosting a live “Defeat IT Complexity” webcast on Tuesday December 10, 2014, to help you to achieve outstanding results with innovation and simplification.
Many of you probably have already realized it. Dealing with IT complexity is steadily taking a growing portion of your time, as more and more devices, users and applications join the online world. To boost your ability for innovation and better business results, you need help to free up yourself from routine and repetitive daily operations, so that you can focus on more strategic and higher priority projects.
In this webcast, we will concentrate on how to defeat IT complexity with network automation and convergence. Specifically, we’ll discuss how to:
- Utilize the latest IOS software features for more efficient campus switching and security configurations
- Put software-defined networking (SDN) to work to achieve high efficiency and policy compliance
- Use Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller Enterprise Module (APIC-EM) to automate policy-based network security, quality of service (QoS), WAN path optimization, and more across your entire infrastructure, including WAN and access edge.
Join us to explore use cases and live demos for more details.