Cisco Live is coming up fast and it promises to be the best yet. Digital Business Transformation will be in the spotlight this year in Las Vegas and our world-class experts will be sharing how the factory of the future is already here:
There’s so much to see and do that you might find it a little overwhelming. Here are some of the top demos and sessions you won’t want to miss.
Our Top 3 Demos
Mazak SmartBox—What if you could build a smart factory that gives you real-time insight into the machines on your manufacturing line, using the Industrial Internet of Things? Mazak, a global leader in the design and manufacturing of machine tools, is using Cisco Connected Factory solutions to spot problems on any machine before they happen, to minimize downtime.
Secure File Transfer: Digital Intellectual Property Protection—Security isn’t just for enterprise networks. As your factory gets more connected and intelligent, you’re storing and sharing more sensitive data. We’ll show how you can securely transfer and protect your critical intellectual property remotely, using Cisco industrial hardened routers, switches, and security solutions.
Real Time Manufacturing Analytics—Building a more connected factory is great, but getting data isn’t everything. It’s what you do with all that data that really counts. When you enrich data from the network edge with analytics, you can take advantage of predictive machine monitoring and maintenance. We’ll explore how using “fog” computing allows for analytics closer to the machine, with less bandwidth. Check out our video of the solution from this year’s Hannover Messe:
- Digital Manufacturing ROI: 3 Ways to Realize Immediate Value NOW – Monday at 5:45 PM
- Cisco Digital Manufacturing Solutions in Practice at Daimler Trucks – Tuesday at 2:45 PM
- Around the World with Data and Analytics: Use Cases on the Edge! – Wednesday at 10 AM
- The Connected Factory – Wednesday at 1:30PM
- Connected Factory Architecture Theory and Practice – Thursday at 8:00 AM
- The Digital Industrial Transformation and the IoT Portfolio – Thursday at 8:30 AM
If you haven’t registered already, you can do so here. See you in Las Vegas!
To get our blogs delivered straight to your inbox: